top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

Athletic Bilbao vs Alavés live 16 January 2024 Sport

Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alaves on Tue, Jan 16, 2024, 20:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ...

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Portimonese predictions for Sunday's match in the Primeira Liga. Portimonense will be hoping to put further distance between themselves and the relegation places with a positive result away at Vitoria Guimaraes on Sunday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Odds are so high on the over 2.5 goals line because these two clubs are just bottom and 2nd from bottom in the league table so far this season plus when they met a month ago at Merw the hosts won that game with 1-0 in the end so under 2.5 goals happened back than, just that lately both defenses are very weak with Energetik conceding 6 goals in their last two games which were also at home and Merw also conceding 7 goals in their last two league games. Aston Villa Jack GrealishGetty Images They've got Jack Grealish who is good but sticking out as a big fish in a small pond. He has done well given the rest of the players around him. But in the position they are in at the time you need a little bit more than one standout player. You need a few more fighters and they simply haven't got them. I played the give and go with Luis and when I scored the stadium just went silent. I'm super-happy," said Fati, who has represented Spain at under-21 level. It's a dream. Everything seems to be going at high speed. I just have to take every opportunity I'm given. But here, you look around and think: 'what have I done'?"Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde praised the striker's finishing ability and said: "Ansu is a born scorer and although he's had some niggling pain, we wanted him to have some minutes. The AFC had hoped to announce the tournament hosts as soon as possible to give them more time to prepare for the quadrennial continental championship, which was expanded to 24 teams for the 2019 edition in the United Arab Emirates. In the light of the coronavirus pandemic, however, the AFC has decided to extend the deadline for expressions of interest from March 31 to June 30. The Clarets start ninth after another solid season while the Seagulls have secured their safety. But it is a huge game for Nick Pope as he chases the prestigious Golden Glove - the award for the goalkeeper who keeps the most clean sheets in a Premier League season. The Clarets stopper has managed an impressive 15 shutouts - the same number as Manchester City's Brazil keeper Ederson. Media playback is not supported on this device Burnley manager Sean Dyche praises goalkeeper Nick Pope's performance at Liverpool Pope will become the first English winner of the award since City's Joe Hart in 2014-15 if Burnley do not concede against Brighton - and relegated Norwich score at Pep Guardiola's runners-up. United, linked with the 25-year-old last summer, initially refused to meet Sporting's demand for 80m euros up front. For the Portuguese club to receive the full amount, a series of conditions must be met - including United's qualification for the Champions League. United would pay an additional 5m euros (£4. Champions League qualification, with a further 5m euros subject to player participation. The remaining payment of 15m euros (£12. But we've done amazing things before at this club and with these players and the PSG game is for me a very good example how you can make a two-goal deficit work in your favour because we need the first goal. Paul Pogba will also be absent at Etihad Stadium and fellow United midfielder Nemanja Matic is also doubtful after picking up a knock in Sunday's 6-0 win over Tranmere in the FA Cup fourth round. Infantino said he had not recently discussed the matter with the International Olympic Committee. We all hope the Olympic Games will take place as planned and that we can travel safely to Japan in the summer," he said. The FIFA chief added that he did not believe closed-door matches without fans were a solution to the problem. Liverpool’s sheer dominance has become something of a normality this season. They have won 17 of their 18 Premier League matches, only dropping points in a 1-1 draw against Manchester United. Their record at Anfield is even more spectacular – they haven’t lost a league game there since April 2017 and they haven’t even dropped a point in their last 16 matches. I find odds for the over 2 goals quite decent ones as Energetik after starting the season with 3 wins from their opening 3 games in the league they followed with 3 losses in a row while right now they have 4 wins in a row and are really just one point behind the league leaders from BATE which they beat in round 1 at home with no less than 3-1 in the end and they also have the tendency to receive a lot of penalty kicks so far this season which are usually converted into goals, they are also good in defense but not incredible. I am happy to be around this game team, great lads and great manager, I am happy and we are working hard. We know we need to win the game to go through to do important things this season and end the season well. The start was not the best we can do but after 20-25 minutes we got into the game. I used my strength and I am happy the ball went in. The Merseyside club edged Mexico's Monterrey 2-1 in the semi-final on Wednesday, setting up a title clash with Brazilian outfit Flamengo in Doha on Saturday. Liverpool earned their place at the Club World Cup by beating Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League final in June. It's like an addiction: you win one medal and you want to win another. So, who has benefited most from Mourinho's United exit? And what should Spurs fans be wary of if they look back at the Portuguese's time at Old Trafford?Mourinho has stressed repeatedly nothing happening at Spurs at the moment is to do with him. Few think he really means that. In any case, the noise that accompanies Mourinho assures he is centre of attention, even when it is not intended. Praising a ball boy for helping Tottenham win their Champions League match against Olympiakos on 26 November, then inviting the lad into the home dressing room for Saturday's victory against Bournemouth, became about Mourinho. Last year, the honour of being named the world's best player fell to Luka Modric. But Messi is currently odds on to beat Virgil van Dijk to the 2019 prize. If he does so, Messi will edge clear of Ronaldo on six Ballon d'Or wins - an unprecedented feat and a possible fatal blow in their battle for supremacy. Parana will host Londrina for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this season. Both teams have big fluctuations. However, I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Londrina have an effective attack. In any case, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Parana who's is not very good team. Hosts have only 1 win in their last 5 matches. Parana have less potential in attack. I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. My pick - Londrina to win. This season is going incredible for Cagliari so far. They are eyeing to make top 4 in this season. They are dreaming for champions league football this season. They have won 4 of their last 5 UCL matches as well. Sheffield United meets West Ham in a match of a round in England Premier League. The two teams are in the eighth and sixteenth place in the league table respectively. Both sides drew 1 - 1 earlier in the season but Sheffield Utd can win this time around. I expect that the hosts team will be in good form and will win this match. As a host this season, Sheffield Utd records total of 4 wins , 2 draws and 4 loss. As a guest this season West Ham has recorded total of 3 wins , 3 draws and 4 losses . Tip: 1 After more than half of the first leg, Fortuna Sittard is on the right track with the original task set when they are ranked in 11th position, theoretically they are very safe. However, the gap with the bottom 3 teams is only 4 points, so Sittard's fate is of course not guaranteed. The final stage is really difficult, for them to achieve the goal of relegation when their squad depth and experience are almost decisive factors. This is the weakness that Sittard faces. Feyenoord was very hungry for victory. They need points for the top 2 race with AZ. I choose Feyenoord BookingPosted at 80' Mateusz Klich (Leeds United) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 78' Foul by Mateusz Klich (Leeds United). Posted at 78' Ryan Ledson (Preston North End) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 75' Ryan Ledson (Preston North End) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Last season's Champions League semi-finalists Ajax were knocked out in the group stages as Valencia progressed instead with victory at the Johan Cruyff Arena. Rodrigo scored the only goal midway through the first half as he blasted into the roof of the net from Ferran Torres' clever pass. Ajax desperately pushed for the equaliser they needed with Lisandro Martinez and Hakim Ziyech forcing late saves from Valencia keeper Jaume Domenech. It gives them an outside chance of survival, albeit they still need to beat Brentford at Griffin Park. Both teams have a lot of pressure, but especially Brentford, they can go directly to the Premier League so I think they have a lot of pressure," the Tykes' Austrian boss Gerhard Struber told BBC Radio Sheffield. But my energy and thoughts aren't so much on Brentford, they're on my team and we are working on a very good plan at the moment. Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alavés live score, H2H and lineups Athletic Club is going head to head with Deportivo Alavés starting on 16 Jan 2024 at 20:00 UTC . The match is a part of the Copa del Rey. Sheringham looked up, trying to comprehend the vastness of the stadium, the occasion and what he had just done. As he did so, Schmeichel ran back to his goal. When he got there he started breathing demonstratively in an attempt to focus and get his pulse down. He needn’t have bothered. He’d already had his last touch of the ball as a Manchester United player. Athletic Bilbao vs Deportivo Alaves Athletic Bilbao vs Deportivo Alaves ❱ 17.01.2024 ❱ Soccer ❱ Copa Del Rey, Spain ❱ ⚡ Best Odds & Picks ⭐ Accurate Predictions ✔️ Live Score & Stats ... Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alaves Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alaves on Tue, Jan 16, 2024, 20:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... Europa League Group Stage matchday 6. This is the last game in this group and whoever wins have the chance to qualify for the final round. Arsenal Changed coach, now Ljungberg is taking care, after ups and down they won their last league game away against West Ham United 3-1, goals from Martinelli 60th Minutes, Pepe 66th Minutes and Aubameyang 69th Minutes. After they lost last Europa League game against Frankfurt 1-2, I don't think they will joke with this game. Both of these two teams have struggled immensely at the back this season. Hertha have conceded 21 goals in their 11 Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Augsburg have been even worse defensively, conceding 24 goals in the same amount of games. Wolves saw a goal controversially ruled out for offside as they were held 0-0 at home by 10-man Leicester City. Leicester were looking to chase down Manchester City - banned from European football for two seasons - while Wolves wanted to close in on the top four positions themselves. Adama Traore started on the bench for Wolves, while Leicester were at full strength, and it was the home side who started the strongest. But the club spent a staggering 300 million euros ($331 million) on replenishing their squad and many of their new arrivals are not stepping up, especially 126-million euro man Joao Felix, who has failed to score for over two months. We're worried but now is the time to dig in and stay united," added midfielder Saul Niguez. The four sides in Group J are apart by just three points, meaning it’s all to play for as they approach their penultimate game on Thursday night. Will group leaders Istanbul Basaksehir move further in front, or can Roma return to the top two? Istanbul Başakşehir’s 0-4 defeat to Roma on MD1 was their first-ever meeting with Italian opposition. Athletic Bilbao vs Alaves: Livescore & Stats Athletic Bilbao v Alaves (17/03/2024) - LaLiga - San Mamés Barria. Get the complete Match Preview on 365Scores. ᐉ Athletic Bilbao vs Alaves Live Stream, Tip » How to watch How to watch the Athletic Bilbao vs Alaves live stream video. ✓ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Copa del Rey 16/01/2024. Oh wait. First of all, Bernd Leno came flying out like Superman to deal with a Mason Mount free-kick but ended up like Clark Kent as he turned to see Jorginho (because of course it was) tap into an empty net. Bernd LenoGetty Images Then, as if that wasn’t bad enough, Arsenal then managed to go full Arsenal. We’re Spurs. He’s José Flippin’ Mourinho. Even when it goes well for him, he’s gone in a couple of years, and it hasn’t gone well for him for a while. Also, the football sits somewhere between unwatchable and execrable. To dare is to do, remember. To do. To dare is not to hang around hoping the opposition fail to do. Media playback is not supported on this device What could happen next at Man City after European ban? But does the conclusion of the Riza case just three weeks ago give City and their sizeable team of lawyers cause for optimism, and partly explain their defiance? Leading British sports lawyer John Mehrzad thinks so. That case will be at the forefront of their lawyers' minds," he says. They can't have missed it. The 2020-21 season problems In addition to this season's tournaments, the meeting will also discuss how the complicated qualifying system for the 2020-21 club competitions are going to work. It is anticipated Uefa will have a six-week window to complete its qualifiers, which normally involve more than 200 two-legged ties and all 55 member nations at some stage in the five rounds of competition. Recognising that for the majority of clubs, the qualifiers represent the extent of their involvement in European competition, Uefa would only cut the access list as a last resort. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. BookingPosted at 87' Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Foul by Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Jan Bednarek (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Trézéguet (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Athletic Club - Deportivo Alavés Live - Copa del Rey TNT Sports is your source for the latest Copa del Rey match updates. Get the full recap of Athletic Club - Deportivo Alavés, complete with stats and ... There were further chances for Hibs as Vykintas Slivka shot wastefully wide after Jason Naismith robbed Aaron Hickey inside the penalty area and a wicked, curling corner from Allan clipped the back post, with goalkeeper Joel Pereira flapping at fresh air. Boyle's second goal arrived on the half hour, with Allan nicking the ball away from an uncertain Loic Damour to send the speedy forward off and running before placing a calm shot beyond the advancing Pereira. Hamburger SV and Kiel will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Hamburger SV this season have the following results: 13W, 10D and 6L. Meanwhile Kiel have 10W, 8D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page