top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

[[[TODAY=]]@@] Oldham Athletic vs Boreham Wood live match 16 January 2024

12 hours ago — Boreham Wood FC can confirm that tomorrow's Vanarama National League ... Tickets purchased for this game, as well as the original fixture in ...

I expect the points to be shared here. Wisla Krakow are on the 13th position, while Lech Poznan are fourth and they are fighting for a European spot. The quality is on Each side, but there are two reasons why I think Wisla will remain unbeaten. Assisted by Matt Smith with a headed pass. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Aiden O'Brien (Millwall) header from the left side of the six yard box is blocked. Assisted by Jed Wallace with a cross. Posted at 65' Corner, Millwall. Conceded by James Shea. Posted at 64' Shaun Hutchinson (Millwall) wins a free kick in the defensive half. For me, this match from Third league in Turkey is just fine for betting on goals and I will bet on that option. So, Van BB is interesting team who is in October last year played last time against this rival and they are won in that duel 3-1, as a guest. I believe that this match can be similar and efficient. It is pretty clear that this is the case, because both of rivals are teams who are playing very very efficient in last few weeks. Odds are very good and yes, I will bet on this option, really. After a while, you realise that and stop making the runs. What is the point?"Whereas when I was at Liverpool with Steven Gerrard or Stoke with Charlie Adam, I knew they would be looking for me whenever they could and it kept me on my toes. It is the same with Pogba at United now. You could see the effect his introduction had on the movement of Martial, Rashford and Mason Greenwood on Sunday, because suddenly they were on the move as soon as he got on the ball. Two teams start season in good mood. Isloch won first round 1-0 at home and show good performance against Neman Grodno. Visitors against champion Dinamo Brest manage to take point away from home. Still, I can't see here home team to lose. They had in last 5 games against Smolevichy 3-1-1 score and so far they had good results in official games against them. Only last one lost 1-3 but that was friendly game. I think we have here decent odds for home side not to lose. So I will put here full stake. That will be one of the last games to bet on for a while how it look at moment. Good luck and good health I wish all of you! Oldham Athletic - Boreham Wood Live - National League 1 Jan 2024 — Follow the National League live Football match between Oldham Athletic and Boreham Wood with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:45 PM on January ... Oxford's winning run was ended by Doncaster on New Year's Day, but under the astute management of Karl Robinson, the U's remain a side on the up. They're now 4th in the league and it's fair to say that promotion is certainly within their grasp. The COVID-19 pandemic brought Eliteserien 2020 back nearly 4 months. It was nearly a dozen days ago that Norway's No. 1 tournament officially took place. After Odd BK, one of the 5 teams has no points, in turn, at the hands of Sandefjord and Stromsgodset. Two young, attacking players with plenty of game time behind them are Eberechi Eze at QPR and Jarrod Bowen at Hull City. They might be unrealistic, but they are the sorts of players that could help take us to the next level. To bring players in, we need a few to go out. So I would expect a few of our squad to move on, some of them being huge players in our recent history. Richard Stearman has already gone to Huddersfield - next in line could be Leon Clarke and Kieron Freeman. SARRI SAYS "ALMOST BLASPHEMOUS" TO LEAVE OUT DYBALA Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri said his decision to omit Paulo Dybala from the starting line-up against Fiorentina was "almost blasphemous" but added that he was spoiled for choice. We have so many strong attacking players and can’t use them all at once. Chrudim pretty much lost all hope about a possible top 3 finish by losing last round with 2-1 away at Vlasim and they did have some scoring chances at 1-1 to take the lead but in the end they were on the losing end. Still at home not that they have defended that well either because they drew 2-2 with Hradec Kralove who can be quite toothless in attack in their away games, and also won 4-3 with Jihlava, but still very good attack to score so many goals in home games against teams fighting for promotion at this stage. ROME, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Lazio’s 11-match winning run in Serie A was ended on Sunday following a 1-1 derby draw with AS Roma that was decided by two goalkeeping errors. Thomas Strakosha misjudged a cross to allow Roma’s Edin Dzeko to head in the opener after 26 minutes, but Lazio were level just eight minutes later when Pau Lopez failed to gather his own punch before Francesco Acerbi tapped in. Journalists and former pros raved about another member of Chelsea’s prodigious academy getting a chance on the big stage whilst Blues fans, so long deprived of watching ‘one of their own’ positively swooned even if we are less than three years removed from ‘one of their own’ Gilmour swapping Glasgow blue for that of London. Willems, on loan from German side Eintracht Frankfurt, was taken off on a stretcher early in their 1-0 win over Chelsea in the Premier League over the weekend with a knee injury and Bruce said he tore his anterior cruciate ligament. It's what we feared, (Willems) has ruptured his anterior cruciate (ligament) and will miss the rest of the season," Bruce told reporters ahead of Tuesday's league visit to Everton. The manager added Aguero will "need a miracle" to be fit for the Manchester derby on 7 December. Gabriel Jesus, who has featured mainly from the bench this season, is expected to feature more prominently during Aguero's absence. The Brazil international, who has scored five goals in 16 appearances, said: "I am not happy Sergio is injured. I don't like it when my friends are injured, but every day I work hard and I am ready. This is football, it's unpredictable," said Ancelotti, who had seen his side throw away a 2-0 lead in injury time to draw 2-2 with Newcastle in their previous league outing. Everton were abject for 45 minutes as Watford eased ahead - Delph squandering possession for Pereyra to double the advantage. But Mina's goals in the 46th and 49th minutes of the opening period transformed the contest. Cowdenbeath today will be meeting with the away team Albion Rovers and this game looking at it very well we have given the home team to win this game or this two team will give us a draw at full time But it's off because of circumstances beyond our control," Martinez said in a video released by the Belgian FA. We must be united together to beat this virus. The Red Devils (Belgium) have always shown inspirational and united strength and we want to make it clear we are all standing together to beat this situation. Posted at 88' Foul by Wesley (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Foul by Mason Mount (Chelsea). Posted at 87' Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Chelsea. Callum Hudson-Odoi replaces Christian Pulisic. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Ahmed El Mohamady (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Marvelous Nakamba with a headed pass following a corner. It is now 5-1 on aggregate. GOAL FOR VALENCIA! The visitors give the ball away in their own half, Gameiro latches onto a misunderstanding between Palomino and the keeper to latch onto a loose ball and fire it in for the equaliser. ATALANTA SCORE THE PENALTY! Ilicic scores again from the penalty spot, sensing the keeper the wrong way with a low strike. The 27-year-old's goal helped wrap up three points on the road for the Clarets during their seven-game unbeaten run. The match-winning goal came on the hour-mark after he collected a long pass from Jeff Hendrick with his chest just outside the Saints area. Hudson-Odoi making 'great progress' in coronavirus recovery Callum Hudson-Odoi was the first Premier League footballer to contract coronavirus but has made "great progress" since then says Frank Lampard. China has repeatedly denied any mistreatment of Uighurs. Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang told a briefing: “I don’t know if Mr. Ozil has ever been to Xinjiang personally but he’s been completely deceived by fake news and false statements have influenced his judgment. We also welcome Mr. Ozil to come to Xinjiang if he has the chance, to take a walk and look around, as long as he has a conscience, is able to distinguish right from wrong and uphold the principles of objectivity and fairness, he will see a different Xinjiang,” he added. Both players were sent off. We're underway in the CL Galatasaray vs Club Brugge kicks off along side Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen in the early matches. Sterling in contract talks with Man City Manchester City have opened talks with forward Raheem Sterling about a new long-term contract. Sterling, 24, signed a deal in November 2018 that runs to 2023 but City are keen to secure his future. Posted at 67' Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Rodrigo. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Fernandinho (Manchester City) header from very close range is too high. Assisted by Riyad Mahrez with a cross following a corner. Posted at 63' Corner, Manchester City. After showing tremendous skill to set up Nicolas Pepe for Arsenal’s second, Saka has now assisted eight goals in all competitions this season, two more than any team-mate; he also has the most assists of any Premier League teenager this season. With Arsenal labouring, they needed someone to step up in the second half to spark them into life, and it was down to the talented teenager to do so. Los Rojiblancos played extremely well after a run of just one win from six in all competitions and arguably deserved a share of the spoils, but they ultimately failed to take their chances and succumbed to a Lionel Messi strike four minutes from time. He was brought down, however, outside the box by a sliding Valverde, who was shown a straight red card for the lunge on the striker. Real survived the remaining minutes as the game ended 0-0 and they scored all their spot-kicks to become the first side to win the Super Cup since it was turned into a four-team event and transported to Saudi Arabia. Their defensive performance is impressive and will improve further if goalkeeper David de Gea can recapture his best form. By contrast, Tottenham will be encouraged by their ruthlessness in front of goal, but need more ammunition from their creative players. Spurs can also point to an unusually high concession rate from the big chances they have faced - something Hugo Lloris' return from injury should help improve. Under the management of Russell Martin, who was involved a player for the first part of this campaign, things haven't got much better, though it's still early days. Under the new manager, MK Dons' home form must improve, as they've lost three of their last four at home and are now without a win in front of their own fans since beating AFC Wimbledon back in early September. In their last five at Stadium mk, the Dons have scored just one goal, while they've conceded eight. Simply not good enough. The European Cup final of 1999 produced two miracles: United’s victory, and Bayern’s response. Most teams would have suffered irreparable psychological damage. Two days after the final, Hitzfeld gave the longest speech of his career. The gist, in his words, was: 'There are two possibilities now. Either we can drown ourselves in our own private grief or we can show how we react. The defending champions of the Coupe de France, Rennes are unbeaten in ten matches in the competition. Saint-Etienne have lost nine of their last 11 matches in Ligue 1. Rennes are unbeaten in seven matches against Saint-Etienne, winning the last two. The Coupe de France semi-finals take place this week with a view to setting up one of the European season's most tantalising rematches. Since then though, they have lost at home to Charlton and drawn at league leaders West Bromwich Albion. Home form had seen them win four out of five league fixtures before that loss to Charlton. A return to their form at the start of 2020 should be enough to earn three valuable points from this game. Boreham Wood - Oldham Athletic Live - National League 26 Aug 2023 — Follow the National League live Football match between Boreham Wood and Oldham Athletic with TNT Sports. The match starts at 15:00 on 26 August ... Ibrahimovic has rejoined the club he left seven years ago for a six-month stint, with an option to extend his stay, but there are questions over how much impact he can have on the fallen giants who are languishing in 11th in Serie A. In their last match, Milan produced a pitiful display as they were thumped 5-0 at Atalanta, their joint-heaviest Serie A defeat. I intend to be here a long time," Richarlison, who has earned 19 caps for Brazil, told the club's website. This was the club which gave me the opportunity to show my football. It was here I managed to get a place in the Brazil national team and it was here I have scored lots of goals in the Premier League. Boreham Wood vs Oldham Live Boreham Wood vs Oldham live score and live streaming on August 26th, 2023 at 14:00 UTC time at Meadow Park, Borehamwood for Football England National ... The Turin side are one of Europe's biggest clubs with a squad that includes five-times world player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo, who is currently in his native Madeira. You've read the news, so I want to reassure everyone who's worried about me, I'm fine," Rugani said on Twitter. I urge everyone to respect the rules, because this virus makes no distinction! Let's do it for ourselves, for our loved ones and for those around us. I personally came across only one occasion when that kind of language was used," says Jarnail. A remark was made about the colour of my skin and where I came from. I couldn't pinpoint which one of two players it was, so I just pulled two players over and said 'has one of you got the courage to repeat what you have just said?'" Bhups adds: "I think I have only received it once as well. That was from a fan when I was running the line. Oldham Athletic vs. Boreham Wood (17 Jan, 2024) Live Live coverage of the Oldham Athletic vs. Boreham Wood English National League game on ESPN (IN), including live score, highlights and updated stats. That went on for quite a few years before the team sort of dispersed and I found myself at Arsenal doing a couple of training sessions. Georgia has enjoyed seeing the successes of the Lionesses in recent years - "It has been amazing, so emotional, hearing about Wembley selling out for their games," she said. I feel very nostalgic thinking about it because I think about all the girls I trained with and the work and the dedication and discipline it takes to be a footballer. We are doing a very good job in this competition but we need to make sure of our first position in the table. Our second objective is to win and take confidence as well as connect with our supporters," Emery told reporters. My only focus is to show tomorrow our performance and connect with our supporters. A fast start on on Tuesday night at St James’ Park saw Newcastle comfortably dispatch of Rochdale in their FA Cup Replay, ending a run of five competitive games without a win and providing a much needed confidence boost to Joelinton as he ended a 20-match goal drought. Posted at 87' Alex Sandro (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 87' Foul by Mert Müldür (Sassuolo). Posted at 84' Aaron Ramsey (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Foul by Francesco Magnanelli (Sassuolo). Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. In this game it is very hard to predict the winner because teams are so similar and the only thing which is both in common is that they are playing low scoring games and in head to head matches last 4 times it was under 2.5 so I think that is going to continue today but the Odd one that is too low and that is why I decided to risk withdrawal and also because ferreira is close to the relegation zone and they Will surely be pleased to take a point versus a team in good form right now

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page