top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

Today: Dinamo Zagreb vs Śląsk Wrocław live free 17 January 2024

8 days ago — ... Slask Wroclaw. Utakmicu Hajduka i Aluminja ... At ... prije 1 dan — NK Aluminij vs Hajduk Split live score and live streaming on January 9th ...

In the final moments of the game, it looked like Spurs would take home the full three points as the ball made it as far as the line but not quite over it before new boy Ignacio Pussetto cleared it, salvaging a point for his team. Spurs next face Norwich in the league on Wednesday, while Watford face Aston Villa on Tuesday. Can they hold their nerve in the coming months and see it through? MAN OF THE MATCH – Oli McBurnie (Sheffield United) There were a number of candidates from the home side, but the tireless running and enthusiasm of Wilder’s team was epitomised by McBurnie. He linked play, broke effectively and pressurised the Bournemouth back line all afternoon, finishing the match with cramp, no shinpads and his socks rolled down near his ankles. They have scored in four of the last five home league matches but kept just one clean sheet. Wolves’ main concern this season has been defensive; they have managed just five clean sheets in their 26 Premier League matches, and as a result, they have the least goal difference among the top eight teams. Posted at 78' Foul by Gary Dicker (Kilmarnock). Posted at 78' James Tavernier (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Alan Power (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Glen Kamara (Rangers). Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Dario Del Fabro (Kilmarnock) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. The last two meetings between these teams have resulted in big wins for Melbourne City, the aggregate score of victory being 8-1. Central Coast Mariners have lost their last nine A-League games. Central Coast Mariners have failed to keep a clean sheet in 20 of their 21 A-League games. A-League action continues for the time being in Australia with a clash this Friday that pits teams from opposite sides of the table against each other, the lowly Central Coast Mariners hosting Melbourne City. He also indicated the time might have come for Howe to seek a new challenge. Eddie, now, is not just a manager that occasionally coaches in the Premier League. He is a Premier League manager by his own right," he said. With all respect to Bournemouth, which is also a Premier League club in its own right, I think one day Eddie has to go into battle. Jérôme BoatengGetty Images 09:15 - Phillips returns to Stuttgart A Monday morning loan deal as Liverpool centre-back Nathaniel Phillips, 22, returns to Stuttgart on loan for the remainder of the campaign. Could Lemar join Wolves? He has been linked with Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham, but now Wolves are said to be in pole position to sign Thomas Lemar. Last week's win at Tottenham Hotspur fuelled confidence that Wolves could challenge for a Champions League spot but they were far from their best against a resolute Brighton side. With Adama Traore left on the bench until late on, Wolves's attacking flair was missing and Brighton hung on for what could be a precious point in their fight to avoid relegation. Daegu is still winless after 3 rounds but that is mainly because they played twice on the road and at their only home game they played 1-1 versus Pohang which is not a bad result at all and on the other side sangju sangmu is right now sitting above Daegu on the league table with 2 wins and a defeat but both wins come after games at home where they are obviously way stronger than they are on the road so I expect from Daegu to finally win a game and the odd on them is very good so I recommend this for sure After three one goal matches Lincoln City seen a really high scoring match in their last match. Cannot see this happening anytime soon and can see their matches returning back to low scoring one goal match instantly. They would of not been happy playing in a shoot out it is not their style of football they do not like to play this way, they also do not like allowing other teams score easy against them like they did in that last match. Can see a lot of work being done on defending in this match and the scores being low again If he has that need, then of course I will be available," Wenger said. Freddie is fantastic and committed and will want to do this job for a long time. He has an opportunity and what you want in life is that opportunity. Let's get him to work with his ideas and support him. The 70-year-old Frenchman, who left Arsenal in 2018 after 22 years as manager, declined to comment on his successor Emery's dismissal but said his "heart is with the club and I want them to do well". FC Volendam against NEC Nijmegen here, another meeting of the Eerste Divisie of Dutch soccer that is played tomorrow night at 20:00. Slightly favored hosts for the victory of the match come from an external success of 1-2 against Excelsior Rotterdam while the guests are coming from a home draw with white nets against Jong Utrecht. The Volendam comes from four consecutive victories but today is facing an opponent who plays very well on the road and given that the technical gap between the two teams is not there let's try a draw here as the odds are quite high. The manager added Aguero will "need a miracle" to be fit for the Manchester derby on 7 December. Gabriel Jesus, who has featured mainly from the bench this season, is expected to feature more prominently during Aguero's absence. The Brazil international, who has scored five goals in 16 appearances, said: "I am not happy Sergio is injured. I don't like it when my friends are injured, but every day I work hard and I am ready. Juventus Having 54 points like Inter Milan after 23 rounds, Juventus still has good control of the situation, but the fact that they let the Nerazzurri rise to the top of the table is not very comfortable for the team that has won the Scudetto for eight consecutive seasons. Fortunately, in the 24th round this weekend, "God" is on Sarri's army. Juventus was returned to the home ground to welcome Brescia, the struggling team in the red light group. Meanwhile, two challengers with Juve in the Scudetto race this season, Lazio and Inter Milan will meet in Olimpico. This is a good opportunity for Juventus to take 1st place in the table She was the person who had made it but there were so many others who just did it as a hobby. At that time there were doubts whether the women's game had a future or not, so I am so chuffed that it is now where it is at, and girls can now have a future and a career in it. I still play when I can. I was in San Francisco recently and one of my crew members, Tristan, had this app on his phone and we met up with this group of people by the Golden Gate Bridge for a game. Aves are on the rock bottom without any chance of survival. Like that wasn't enough they have a lot of injured players as same as the team left 3 key players including their first GK and their top scorer. Also they are facing a huge financial troubles as the stuff and the players haven't received salaries. Belenenses on the other hand are still not secure and have to win a couple of more points and today the have the perfect opponent if u ask me. They have more quality, are in better shape and the momentum is at their side for sure. The odds are too good to be missed The Cherries have lost five of their nine Premier League away days this season, but it’s worth noting that four of these defeats came against teams currently residing in the top half of the table. Their other one was against Arsenal, while their three clashes with teams lower than 12th position have seen them collect seven points. FC Astana vs GNK Dinamo Zagreb Live Streams & H2H Stats FC Astana vs GNK Dinamo Zagreb live stream. Check where you can watch the game live. Upcoming Fixtures. WKS Slask Wroclaw. 17.01.2024. Hue will host Ba Ria Vung Tau in the V League 2 of Vietnam on Sunday. Ba Ria Vung Tau is the Champions of Vietnamese third Division, The Vietnamese National League. They played very well in Vietnamese cup also. They are currently in Quarter finals. They Defeated Top Division team Song Lam Nghe An by 2-1 in the previous round. Ba Ria Vung Tau Also won all the three friendly reminder. While Hue are now out of the Vietnamese cup. They lost 6 of the last 9 V League 2 matches. Both the teams playing first time but Ba Ria Vung Tau can win this . Yan Valery replaces Cédric Soares. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Watford. Nathaniel Chalobah replaces Will Hughes. Posted at 72' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Ryan Bertrand. Posted at 72' Jack Stephens (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Andre Gray (Watford). Charlton have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six away matches. They’ve shipped two or more goals in each of their last four matches, which has exposed some deeper issues that Bowyer needs to fix. With the away side falling down the table, there’s little surprise that Middlesbrough are favourites for the points. Assisted by Youri Tielemans. Posted at 72' Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 72' Foul by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). Posted at 71' Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Foul by Declan Rice (West Ham United). Since his debut for Fulham in February 2018, Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 40 goals in all competitions, 28 more than any other player at the club. The striker leads the way in the Golden Boot chase in the Championship this season, while he hit another goal in their 2-1 victory over Leeds at the weekend. He has nine goals in 10 games for club and country, while he buried a hat-trick against Luton earlier this season. As we enter the Bundesliga's busy festive period, and the halfway mark for the season, Freiburg find themselves still in the European qualification spots. Freiburg have been a surprise contender for the Bundesliga's European places this season. However, they currently sit in fifth place, just behind Schalke in fourth who they are level with on points. I think this is going to be very fun game to watch because Rakow is going to be forced to attack and to try to win cause that is the only way they could come closer to get into the playoff and since they are in great shape they are favorites for the win and they should surely score 1-3 goals and on the other side Wisla can't get out of play out but still at home they are either winning or losing so I think they will attack too and I expect from them at least 1-2 goals tonight so I recommend this bet Pepe Bordalas' men have bagged away wins against Real Sociedad (1-2) and Celta Vigo (0-1) in recent weeks and have also secured cosy home victories against Leganes (2-0) and Granada (3-1) to lift themselves into 7th. They are seemingly getting the balance right between La Liga and Europa League commitments (on course to just do enough to qualify from Group C with two games remaining) and go into this Sunday's clash in excellent shape overall. Reading players will be extra motivated in this duel, since their club will play against table leaders, WBA is at the top of standings, and has two victories in a row, with identical results 2-0. It was against at home against Luton and in last round at away against Millwall, not so represent opponents, anyway, visitors may choice to rest some standard players for this duel. Reading has played really well in last round against Hull, they was very close to collect three points, but at the end match has finished with a draw results, 1-1. Reading midfield is boosted with Felipe Araruna, Brazilian international, and it seems that he was an excellent choice for domestic club, Baldock and Meite will be in attack, with a bit of luck Reading can avoid defeat in this duel. Legia and Arka Gdynia will face each other in the upcoming match in the Ekstraklasa. Legia this season have the following results: 18W, 3D and 7L. Meanwhile Arka Gdynia have 7W, 7D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I would actually suggest to you taking Voluntari to win this one by more than one goal difference as Dinamo is a club with big financial problems, they really lacked quality players even before the break but were at least with a decent coach in Dusan Uhrin, now they have an unexperienced coach in Vlad Mihalcea who cannot organize his defense probably, and it is a very weak defense which can easily be out paced in one on ones with the opponent's strikers. It was boss Emma Hayes' biggest WSL win since her side thrashed Yeovil Town 8-0 in May, while Birmingham slip to second-bottom - albeit with a game in hand on some of their relegation rivals. Second-placed Manchester City scored three goals in the last 10 minutes to coast past winless Bristol City, with Pauline Bremer on target twice. England striker Ellen White also netted for the fourth time in five matches for club and country to keep City above Arsenal on goal difference. Slask Wroclaw vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction, Betting Tips and in 8 hours — Betting tips for Slask Wroclaw vs Dinamo Zagreb (Wednesday, 17 January 2024) for FREE from experts! Make your winning bet on the Europe ... Usually you don't get a lot of chances against us, but now we have to admit that in the last three games, maybe four, we have conceded too many goals," Klopp said. Look, it went our way for so long because we defended outstandingly. Down in 18th place, Bournemouth have lost their last five league games to Liverpool conceding 17 goals without response, and will be wary of a backlash that could hurt their hopes of escaping the drop zone.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page