top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·112 members

Today: Kings VS Stars live free 17 January 2024 Sport

Download the new LA Kings App! The central place for all your news, podcasts, scores, stats, exclusive content and videos, ticketing and access to game ...

Yet whatever the stakes at Goodison Park, Liverpool will know they are in for a tough night in front of a hostile crowd. Everton lost 5-2 in the meeting at Anfield earlier this season but have not lost at home in the league since a November defeat to Norwich City. While Carlo Ancelotti's team were poor in a 4-0 loss to Chelsea last week their 1-1 draw at home to Manchester United in their previous outing showed how tough they can be to beat at Goodison. Learning from Lionel Lionel Messi and De Jong have helped Barcelona move two points clear at the top of La Liga with 11 matches leftIt could be a successful first season in Spain as Barcelona are top of La Liga and in the Champions League last 16. However, not everything has gone smoothly as coach Ernesto Valverde was sacked in January, despite them being top. De Jong says he has had to tweak his game, but is learning from the best. The Chelsea defender signalled to indicate what he had apparently been subjected to by sections of the home support. Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta immediately spoke to referee Taylor; the unsavoury episode concluded with a succession of warnings over the stadium loudspeaker. Media playback is not supported on this device Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea: Blues must find consistency after Spurs win - Frank Lampard Lampard's joy unconfinedLampard's wild celebrations in front of Chelsea's supporters after the final whistle were a graphic illustration of what he saw as the significance of this victory. The other 10% would be held by billionaire brothers David and Simon Reuben. Three years ago, PCP made an offer for a reported 250 million pounds but the talks broke down. In 2019, Newcastle United was rumoured to be on the brink of being bought by Abu Dhabi billionaire Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan, but that deal did not go ahead either. Posted at 62' Jordan Lefort (Amiens) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 61' Attempt blocked. Juan Bernat (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Neymar. Posted at 61' Corner, Paris Saint Germain. Conceded by Régis Gurtner. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Stars vs. Kings: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats 7 hours ago — Live Stream: Watch ... Atalanta vs Verona predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Serie A clash. La Dea are pushing to improve some mixed home form in this clash. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. But do you risk including striker Danny Ings, who has scored just one goal in his past seven Premier League outings?Speaking of taking advantage, Crystal Palace - on a run of three successive wins - play Bournemouth, who have lost three of their past four. Here are two hot tips: Left-back Patrick van Aanholt has scored more Premier League goals against Bournemouth than he has against any other side (three). Uefa has paved the way for the unfinished Scottish Premiership season to be called by outlining reasons for ending leagues including "insurmountable economic problems" or a ban on sports events. The SPFL board can curtail the top flight after its resolution to end the lower leagues was passed by clubs. If they were to do so, it would crown Celtic champions and relegate Hearts. Uefa warned on Tuesday leagues should only be cancelled in "special cases". Today will be playing match between teams Newcastle United and Manchester City. My prediction for this match is away team to win. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Manchester City must to win here if they want to have a chance for 1st position where is currently Liverpool with 9 points more than City. City have great players and really good goal difference 37:14, they scored almost 3 goals per match and I think they can score here also 3 or more goals. Home team have only 15 points and they will probably fight to survive in league, to stay above relegation zone, but I think they will not be able to take any point from this match. Will Jason Robertson Score a Goal Against the Kings on 2 hours ago — Stars vs. Kings game ... Match Day 31st of the Spain La Liga where Real Sociedad will be hosting Celta Vigo. Real Sociedad sit 7th place in the standings while Celta Vigo sit 16th place. What is my opinion about this game? The host are stronger in my eyes after vigo could only win 1 of their last 5 games. But despite Celta Vigo not in good form, they have conceded the least amongst these 2 teams and have played draw in all of their last 4 games on the road. Celta rolled over Alaves 6-0. Was that a relief for Celta Vigo in the fight for relegation? Obviously no. Real Sociedad, on the other hand, came off the Corona break badly with three games in a row without a win, a draw against Osasuna and two losses against Alaves and Real Madrid. Serbia have made solid progress so far this week. Novak Djokovic and Filip Krajinovic have both had two good wins in their group matches and they will be difficult to beat in this quarter final. Russia finished second behind Spain in their group and are without Daniil Medvedev. Go for a Serbian win. The part-time model scored and strutted his stuff against Everton, and has found the net in his past six appearances against Villa. If you want midfield points then it is also worth noting that Willian has scored in each of his past two games. Villa keeper Pepe Reina has kept a clean sheet in 40% of his Premier League appearances against Chelsea (six from 15). Admittedly, the last of those occurred on 6 February. January. A time of many fixtures, players being rested, squads being rotated and also new additions coming into the league. It's a tough time for Fantasy Football managers as your star striker or midfielder spends some time on the bench with you trying to second-guess what the real-life bosses are going to do. So, here are a few tips on players you want in your side this week and those you should avoid. Andriy Yarmolenko replaces Jarrod Bowen. Posted at 82' Foul by Alexander Tettey (Norwich City). Posted at 82' Jack Wilshere (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Offside, Norwich City. Todd Cantwell tries a through ball, but Adam Idah is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Norwich City. Kenny McLean replaces Mario Vrancic. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, West Ham United. It’s one of my few regrets in football that I didn’t do the business in the biggest game I started. Blomqvist felt his own legs “weren’t responding as normal … they were like jelly. Apart from a 90-second spell early in the second half, United did not threaten to overwhelm Bayern until right at the end of the match. Posted at 120'+2' Second Half Extra Time ends, Oxford United 2, Newcastle United 3. Posted at 119' Offside, Oxford United. Sam Long tries a through ball, but Elliott Moore is caught offside. Posted at 118' Foul by Daniel Agyei (Oxford United). Posted at 118' Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 116' Goal! Oxford United 2, Newcastle United 3. Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box to the top right corner. It wasn’t,” he said, “the most diplomatic of discussions. Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon and his wife Yasmin tried to get in the party and were refused entry. Even those who hardly ever had a drink, like Beckham, tucked in like students in happy hour. I am happy to admit,” said Beckham, “that I was totally legless. Years ago, we didn't have the advantages of having our own training facility, but ultimately it's down to the group of players and how much England is part of their lives and how important it is for them to win. Have you developed and grown as a manager over the last few years?I heard Jose Mourinho the other day say that he will make mistakes but not the same mistakes that he's made in the past. That's the life of a coach. The final piece in the puzzle? Tottenham will move above Chelsea, and into fourth place, if they beat the Blues when they host them next SundayOverall, I think Mourinho's arrival has been really positive, and credit needs to go to Spurs chairman Daniel Levy for acting when he did. I cannot think of anyone else connected to the club who would have made the decision then to look Mauricio Pochettino in the eye, and say 'this is the end', but Levy did. Happiness-wise I am convinced my choice was a great one. Ten. The job? Sometimes results make these decisions. I wouldn’t say it’s a job (to turn things around). The club is huge. I know that I have potentially a great job in my hands. The best gift are the players who are here. I don’t need new players. Both teams have scored in four of the last five BATE Borisov games. Both sides have scored in each of the three league games played by Slavia this season. Five of the last six BATE Borisov cup games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet. The Belarus Premier League takes a step aside for the first legs of the Belarus Cup semi-finals. There was no surprise last night when, at 1-1 against Wolves and with time running out, they turned up the intensity and won the game through Roberto Firmino’s well-taken strike. There has never - not ever, in the history of English football - been a team so completely attuned to winning. So utterly confident in its pursuit of three points. The scorer of that opener, Oxlade-Chamberlain, is starting to regain the form he demonstrated prior to picking up a serious knee injury while Henderson was magnificent again in controlling the midfield. They were solid at the back with Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk's centre-back partnership continuing to flourish. The Reds were without the injured Sadio Mane, but Firmino and Salah delivered the goods; the Brazil striker produced a hat-trick of assists to take his total to 51 in all competitions for the club, while Salah scored twice. Well, the Imps have not exactly been the form team and going into this weekend’s clash with Tranmere, they have managed just two wins in their last eight outings and are staring down the barrel of relegation back into the fourth tier. The visitors have a strong defensive record, however, and given that they have earned 62% of their points on home soil, they will be hoping to secure a vital victory this weekend. Football match from the Nicaragua Primera league and we have Juventus Managua playing host to Deportivo Ocotal. In this match I will go for a full time draw as I feel the visiting team will get a point. Many south American players play for top European clubs, one factor in CONMEBOL shifting the Copa America. These coordinated and responsible decisions are deeply appreciated by the European football community," he said. HUGE CHALLENGES While the domestic leagues will welcome the news, next year's international calendar looks challenging to say the least. LASK did not make well start of this part in the playoffs of the league, and they are coming here after the loss and draw in the two matches. Rapid had good effort against champion Salzburg, and big 4:0 triumph over Sturm. They are coming here, in order to fight second place and the Champion league qualification in the next season. Manchester City vs Chelsea predictions for Saturday's high profile Premier League tie. Manchester City and Chelsea battle it out as both look to close the gap on Premier League leaders Liverpool. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. They have also kept five clean sheets in their last 10 matches. In attack, St. Etienne have done well, scoring in nine of the last 10 matches. They are unbeaten in the last six home matches, but only two wins have come from these. In the last nine home matches, St. Etienne have two wins and one loss. He completed his hat-trick with another right-foot finish to make it 4-1 after 65 minutes, taking Steven Gerrard's pass to drill a shot high past Kahn before a celebratory somersault. Owen's reputation took on an added layer of greatness - and reached its peak when he won the Ballon d'Or three months later, only the sixth British played to be awarded the accolade. Ronaldo: Brazil 2-0 Germany - International Stadium, Yokohama, 30 June 2002 Ronaldo scored two goals for Brazil in the their 2002 World Cup final win over GermanyThe performance that won the sport's greatest prize must be placed in context to understand its true significance. It's absolutely incredible, congrats to the other nominees. I can't believe I'm the one winning in this field, it's been an incredible year. I want to thank my team-mates and the US federation. Media playback is not supported on this device 'If every player isn't outraged by racism, they are part of the problem' Rapinoe has had a memorable 2019, becoming a global star for her performances during the World Cup but also for her willingness to use the spotlight to speak out on causes such as LGBTQ+ rights and equal pay. Thirty-first round of the Premier league and in this match the home team of Norwich, is in the last position and will face the team of Southampton that is in the fourteenth position and will hardly reach the classification zone of the Europa League. Rangers should consider conceding the Scottish Premiership title if the season is unable to restart, says former Celtic striker John Hartson. Scottish football is suspended until at least 30 April, with uncertainty about when the campaign will be completed. Rangers are 13 points behind Celtic with a game in hand, and Hartson says it would be an "incredible" gesture should the Ibrox club concede. I think they would come out of it with huge respect and gratitude," he said. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Chelsea. Michy Batshuayi replaces Tammy Abraham. Posted at 80' Foul by Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea). Posted at 80' Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) right footed shot from very close range is blocked. Assisted by César Azpilicueta with a headed pass. Posted at 76' Corner, Chelsea. Montrose will play against East Fife in the Scotland league one. East Fife is playing good and they have good chances to win here despite of being not favorite in this match. Montrose have 29 points after 19 fixtures so far in this season and are in top zone like East Fife but they are behind three points East Fife. They are coming from an away win but in their home matches they suffered 2 defeats in the last 3 matches. East Fife also have won 2 of their last 3 matches. I expect an away win here in this match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
bottom of page