top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·104 members

Today: Indonesia vs. Iraq live watch 15 January 2024 Watch

Indonesia U20 Iraq U20 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 1 Mar 2023 at 12:00 UTC time at Lokomotiv Stadium stadium, Tashkent city, ...

Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this season. But who would you go for?Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamCrooks of the matterAs we approach the Christmas period there doesn't appear to be too much Christmas cheer or goodwill towards Premier League club managers. In a matter of days, top-flight bosses have been falling like ten pins. Ruh Brest will host another team from Brest - Dinamo. Ruh did 2 draws and win at the last 3 games played. Their shape is not so bad. Dinamo Brest did 3 defeats at the last 3 games played. My bet is that both teams to score. It is derby match. And I predict open football with goals and dangerous moments. Dinamo has a big motivation to win here. They takes the 11 th place in the table. It is time to change their position. Ruh scored 5 goals in the last 3 games played . I recommend to try this bet for good odds ! Shakhtyor Res. will against Slutsk. Res. in match Belarusia Reserve. My prediction this match could be the win for Shakhtyor Res. with margin score is 2 goals. Shakhtyor have great result on last 3 match in league due to Shakhtyor Res. have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Slutsk Res. have also great result on last 3 match in league due to Slutsk Res. have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Shakhtyor Res. can beat Slutsk Res. due to Shakhtyor Res. have better result on last 5 match in head to head. Shakhtyor Res. have won in 2 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Given both of these teams' recent form, We feel that Cologne are likely to take all three points from this game. Cologne have scored under 1.5 in 13 of their 17 Bundesliga games. Similarly, Wolfsburg have scored under 1.5 in 12 of their 17 Bundesliga games. We feel that a 1-0 win for Cologne is a likely result of this game. I'm not the police' Paris Saint-Germain head coach Thomas Tuchel admitted he was frustrated with Neymar's decision to attend the Davis Cup in Madrid. Video - Neymar's Davis Cup trip annoys Tuchel - 'I'm not his father'01:04 15:55 - Spurs title contenders? Short but sweet from Jose. We cannot win the Premier league this season. A cross from the right by Fredericks misses everyone. Snodgrass picks up the loose ball and cuts it back to Noble in the area. He lays it off to Antonio, who smashes an unstoppable shot into the corner from 15 yards. GOAL! West Ham United 2 (Ogbonna 90+6) Tottenham Hotspur 3 The corner is pumped in by Snodgrass, it clears everyone at the front post and Ogbonna connects with his left foot from eight yards out to stab it past Gazzaniga! Too little too late for West Ham? KEY STATS Harry Kane scored his 175th goal for Tottenham today, moving to outright third in their all-time goalscorers list behind Bobby Smith (208) and Jimmy Greaves (266). A number of countries around the world were represented by virtual fans in the standsDuring the match, the stands featured supporters' faces from countries including the United Kingdom, Russia, the United Arab Emirates and Iran. The team next face Isloch at the Brestsky Sports Complex on Sunday and the club have put virtual tickets on sale again. While most European countries are quarantining their citizens and shutting borders, the president of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, is not worried and has even suggested citizens drink vodka to combat the disease. By the time they take to the field at Tottenham, 103 days will have elapsed since United beat Manchester City at Old Trafford in their last Premier League match. The victory moved them to within three points of a place in the top four and extended their unbeaten run to 11 games, matching the run they went on after Solskjaer replaced current Spurs boss Jose Mourinho in December 2018. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, FC Bayern München 2, FC Augsburg 0. Posted at 90'+6' Lucas Hernández (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Daniel Baier (FC Augsburg). Posted at 90'+3' Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. And Montemurro was left to reflect on another dominant Arsenal performance that didn't end in a victory, but the Australian was keen to use the defeat as a learning curve for his side. We were in control, but moments of madness have hurt us today, we have to be smarter and better in these situations because we've played in cup finals, we know the pressure," he said. This victory, coming off the back of a terrific comeback 3-2 win at Watford, moves Everton to within five points of Chelsea, who look far from certainties for the final Champions League place. It has been quite the ride under the Italian, with Calvert-Lewin - who now has six goals in eight games - and Barcelona-target Richarlison in particular shining under his management. Kelly's goalscoring exploits will no doubt have caught the eye of England manager Phil Neville this season, as she looks to add to her solitary appearance for the Lionesses in November 2018. And with the January additions of Izzy Christiansen and Hayley Raso to the Everton frontline, the young England star is looking forward to learning from some of the best. The hosts have lost back to back games 1-0 in Serie A. Those defeats came against Lecce and Hellas Verona, two sides who Cittadella met in Serie B last season. La Viola have struggled for goals of late, which is a major concern if Citta head here looking to frustrate and push to condemn Fiorentina to another 1-0 loss. Slavia Prague head to this game on the back of some impressive run, unbeaten in four and with four straight clean sheets. That however has been in their domestic action. The challenge is bigger in the Champions League. Slavia Prague have failed to score in three of their last five matches but have three wins in the last four home matches. $+>[Here's How To Watch]Indonesia vs Iraq Live FreE On 9 hours ago — How to watch the Asian Cup match between Indonesia and Iraq, as well as kick-off time and team news. Indonesia will take on Iraq in their first ... It is believed though there are some reservations about Ellis within the FA, with some feeling that her World Cup successes have been predominantly down to the USA having the best squad of players in the world. Emma Hayes Emma Hayes had led Chelsea to the top of the WSL this seasonRespected by players all around the world, Emma Hayes has drawn widespread praise for her management of Chelsea, who had the destiny of the Women's Super League title race in their hands before football's suspension on 13 March. Polish top league. Team Lechia Gdansk will host team Cracovia Krakow. Hosts did 2 wins and draw at the last 3 games played. There they scored 8 goals. Their rivals did 2 defeats at the last 2 games played . So, Cracovia have motivation to get some points here. Marcus Rashford scored the first goal of the game on 51 minutes as the home side completed three goals in 10 minutes. Five minutes later Colchester's Ryan Jackson put the ball into his own net, and Anthony Martial then made it three. After their win, United were drawn against local rivals Manchester City for the semi-finals. Braintree and Hemel Hempstead will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Braintree this season have the following results: 9W, 4D and 17L. Meanwhile Hemel Hempstead have 10W, 7D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sandro Tonali (Brescia) WHY COULD HE MOVE His first season in Serie A only confirmed the extent of his potential. Tonali is only 19 years old but is already high class. At the foot of Serie A and almost already condemned to Serie B, Brescia probably have no chance of keeping their jewel, especially with just one year left on his contract. (sport tv=) Today: Indonesia vs Iraq live watch 15 January 2 11 hours ago — (sport tv=) Today: Indonesia vs Iraq live watch 15 January 2024 2 hours ago — Indonesia v Iraq Live StreamWatch live online at bet365 > Soccer > AFC Asian ... The Argentine influence is not new but has gathered strength in recent years as the domestic game in Argentina declined. Mohamed is a classic example of someone who came as a player and built a career in Mexico. After catching the eye as a teenager at Huracan, he was signed by Fiorentina but never made the grade in Italy and left in 1996 to join Toros Neza, a little-known team from one of Mexico City's biggest and most working-class suburbs. Chelsea have won their last five matches against Aston Villa. Villa have failed to score in their last three Premier League matches. Chelsea have the third-best away record in the Premier League. Chelsea return to Premier League action after the Premier League hiatus with a match against Aston Villa at Villa Park. Indonesia - Iraq Live - Asian Cup: Football Scores & The match starts at 2:30 PM on January 15th, 2024. Catch the latest Indonesia and Iraq news and find up to date Asian Cup standings, results, top scorers and ... The result leaves City still trailing leaders Liverpool by 13 points ahead of the Anfield side's home game against Manchester United on Sunday. Palace, who won this fixture last season, took the lead through new signing Cenk Tosun in the 39th minute, the Turkish forward heading home at the back post after Gary Cahill had nodded a corner across the area. Paris have not lost in their last 2 matches. They have won 1 and draw 1. They sit on relegation zone and need 2 points to get off the relegation zone. They have won 3 drawn 3 and lost 8 matches in this season and scored 8 goals while conceding a massive 19 goals. The Football Association is to make 124 positions redundant because of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. English football's governing body - a not-for-profit organisation - says it is planning for potential financial losses of about £300m. Eighty-two staff members will lose their jobs, while 42 vacancies will not be filled. FA chief executive Mark Bullingham said the organisation faced a "significant" financial challenge. Also a match where we look a great soccer match at the mach between Lokomotiva and Bayer Leverkusen at the mach Euro Champion league. We will look a more chance get a win and do our pick best for this moment. We will play at the mach the pick over from 2.25 goals where we look a win if we see at the mach minimal three goals we look get a win and new 6 points to our order. What can be a real chance for our pick in this time get a secure win at the mach. Happy and Joy! I think there is high chances for a draw in this game cause Viktoria koln is team which has no ambitions to chase to top of the table and they just want to stay above relegation zone and right now they have 5 points more than teams in there so I think their main goal for them is not to lose this match tomorrow and on the other side meppen is in bad form and I think they can't win but they should not be unhappy with a draw so on this odd I m surely going to give it a shot Dries Mertens' second-half penalty added some gloss to the result. A superb comeback from Lyon earned them a point which ensured progression, with Houssem Aouar and Memphis Depay earning the Stade Gerland side a draw at home to RB Leipzig, who had enjoyed a 2-0 lead at half-time thanks to two spot kicks from Emil Forsberg and Timo Werner. It's a reminder that the work is important. I think that's happening. Arena said the growing popularity of soccer in the U. S. It's apparent to the people who follow sports in our country that soccer has grown at a tremendous rate and is supported now in greater numbers than ever before," he said. Our league continues to catch the attention of the world -- not only the United States but the world. It's a great result but we have to keep our focus here on in. It's not a season-changing result but it's an important one, especially in the context of our own situation. There is an awful long way to go. I think what it does, it quantifies the work the players have put in over the last few games. But I'm not naive enough to think that we are anywhere near concluding what we set out to do. [WATCHLIVE]UPDATES!]Indonesia v Iraq LIVE Free 37 minutes ago — [WATCHLIVE]UPDATES!]Indonesia v Iraq LIVE Free Broadcast ON Tv Channel 15. 01. 2024. Today, 6:24 AM. Indonesia v Iraq LIVE Free Broadcast ON Tv Channel 15. In the betting, 'Over 2.5 Goals & Both Teams to Score' stands out. The attacking qualities of both have been prominent this term. Odense are averaging two goals per game at home, while the visitors have notched 13 in eight on the road, failing to score just once, scoring two or more on five occasions. Midtjylland have pleasing defensive numbers on the road, but their resilience has been broken quite a bit of late, as they've conceded in two of their last three travelling matches. Odense haven't exactly been watertight at the back, shipping in each of their last two and three of their last four. Keeping this in mind, plumping for a relatively high-scoring game where both teams register on the scoresheet makes plenty of appeal. After all, there's been an average of three goals scored at Nature Energy Park this term, while three or more have gone in in Odense's last four in front of a home crowd. The Telegraph reports that City also want to bring in a left-back in the close season, and also want to recruit a wide player to replace David Silva, and a central midfielder. Any moves will happen in the summer due to City already having 17 non-homegrown players. Paper Round’s view: Manchester City probably made an error of judgement to make only minimal recruitment last summer, and it has almost certainly cost them a chance of retaining the Premier League title. Sporting exited alongside their Portuguese rivals after losing 4-1 at Istanbul Basaksehir after extra time to go down 5-4 on aggregate. Edin Visca gave the hosts a lifeline with a late goal in normal time and then netted a penalty to take them through to the last 16. Bundesliga side Wolfsburg made sure of their place in the next round with a 3-0 win in Malmo that secured a 5-1 aggregate victory for the Germans. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: Norwich to nick this - Teemu Pukki to get both their goals. Southampton v WolvesIf I was making predictions for some of this week's fixtures a month or so ago, I would be tipping some very different outcomes - and this match is a good example of how much things have changed for some teams. Media playback is not supported on this device Saints didn't want revenge for 9-0 - Hasenhuttl Danny Ings cannot stop scoring for Southampton and they keep on picking up points. Odds are way better than expected for the over 2.5 goals bet in this one and I say this because Leicester is really open type of team with holes in their defense having lost recently in the League Cup 2-1 at Aston Villa or a 2-2 draw at home with Chelsea conceding two goals from set pieces but creating a bunch of scoring chances of their own in that one and getting a draw although it could have been more for them. Attack is very strong for Leicester as they have an excellent passing game, while defense is not that solid at this moment. It's great to have him on my side. One player whose form dipped under Pochettino is 23-year-old Dele Alli, who has struggled to secure a starting spot at Spurs and has lost his place in the England squad, albeit after a series of injuries that have hampered his progress. Mourinho knows he must work hard with the midfielder to return him to his best ahead of England's Euro 2020 campaign. Hassenhuttl will also get the chance to strengthen in January but he looks to have harnessed a superb spirit, a feat that looked unlikely after a 9-0 home defeat by Leicester just 10 games ago. What's next?Southampton now have back-to-back home games against Crystal Palace on Saturday and Tottenham on New Year's Day. Chelsea face a trip to Arsenal on 29 December and then go to Brighton on 1 January. Arsenal had another poor showing on the road when they faced Manchester City on Wednesday. Their case was not helped by two forced changes as Granit Xhaka and Pablo Mari got injured in the first half. A calamitous performance by David Luiz, who had replaced Mari saw the Brazilian sent off as Arsenal struggled to create any open chances. They will not have it easier against a Brighton side fighting to rise away from the drop zone. Brighton have in the past few seasons troubled Arsenal and they will be glad to face Arsenal at the Gunners’ lowest. Brighton have however not been winning a lot of games themselves and they also have defensive worries, which Arsenal will be keen to exploit. A scoring draw here would be a good bet. That level-headed approach is a key factor in the club over-achieving so often during his seven and a half years in charge. He watched on as Jay Rodriguez scored that penalty, the second goal in a 3-0 win. It means Burnley are eighth in the Premier League - pushing, impressively, for European qualification. Grealish is putting in a career-best season - he has scored more goals this season than in any previous in his career - being played out of his preferred position, a position he has previously stated he hated playing in. Mavericks tend not to sacrifice for the greater good as Grealish has. And that speaks to a level of maturity that Grealish is rarely given credit for - perhaps a legacy of some youthful indiscretions. In the 'Correct Score' market, a 2-2 draw appeals. Both teams look closely matched in the final third, while both are no strangers to scoring and conceding twice at the same time. Between them, the pair have conceded exactly twice in seven of their combined 13 respective home and away games. World soccer's governing body FIFA this week recommended extending players' contracts which were due to end in June and said it would allow transfer windows to be moved to allow for extensions to the current European season. More than 1. Reuters tally. The United Kingdom has over 60,700 confirmed cases and 7,097 deaths. Indonesia vs Iraq: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time That leaves manager Derek McInnes with a big decision to make for Wednesday's Scottish Cup replay with Kilmarnock. Does he start Main for the third game in a row, bring back 21-goal Cosgrove, or even hand the responsibility to Bruce Anderson? Media playback is not supported on this device Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic Late Ajer goal downs battling Aberdeen No away comforts for Holt's menWhile Livingston have turned the Tony Macaroni Arena into something of a fortress, their sticky away form reared its head again this weekend. I gave everything to all of them, but they are my previous clubs. My club is Tottenham so it's so, so easy for me. Not difficult from the emotional side of things. Former England striker Glenn Hoddle, who has played for and managed both London clubs, believes Spurs have risen above Chelsea in recent years. Banik Ostrava will host Sparta Praha for this fixture of the league. No doubt, Sparta is one of the ambitious teams in this league. However, Sparta is very average team in this season. Of course, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. They have an effective attack. Also, Sparta are in solid shape. However, this will not be an easy job. Ostrava is very average team in this season. However, the hosts are undefeated in their last 4 matches. I believe, Ostrava is really better team at home. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize on their advantage at home ground. RKC vs Heerenveen predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Newly-promoted RKC have started to pick up some decent results following a torrid start to life in the top flight and will be aiming for another upset at home to high-flying Heerenveen. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page