top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

[[[TV]++]] Live stream: Getafe VS Sevilla 16 January 2024

Dec 16, 2023 — Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what's happening in the ...

But the Tangerines, who missed a gilt-edged chance in the opening exchanges through CJ Hamilton, came out firing and Marvin Ekpiteta's close-range finish - his fourth of the campaign - sent the vociferous visiting support into raptures. The Pilgrims had led through Luke Jephcott (33), but Imps forward John Marquis equalised five minutes into the second half, before defender Melbourne headed in from a corner. They are a million miles away from that. Are they going to keep Arteta because he's going to listen to the board? Once again, Kane was at the heart of the move with the England captain playing his favourite team-mate through on goal down the left, before Son slammed an unstoppable shot (24) into the top-left corner of Lukasz Fabianski's net. Both players have been the subject of media speculation but Arteta says transfers, given the length of time remaining on their contracts, could prove to be out of his control. Benitez made a double change on 54 minutes, bringing on Yerry Mina and Richarlison, and it was the Brazilian forward who made an instant impact as Krul's punch from Keane's cross was expertly hooked into the net by the substitute. The year is 2055. Everton are still based at Goodison Park. They have used the last bit of financing they secured to build Bramley-Moore Dock stadium to pay off Roberto Martinez after his eighth sacking at the club. Duncan Ferguson's Wikipedia page is longer than War and Peace after a 45th entry is added to his 'clubs managed' section. They all read 'Everton (caretaker manager)'. GETAFE vs SEVILLA Live Football Match Information for Get GETAFE vs SEVILLA Live Match information and updated records between opposing countries only on FanCode for the Copa Del Rey 202324. Dele Alli has to play at Spurs' I don't know what's going on with Dele Alli. I watched Tottenham last night and how he doesn't get in that team at the moment is beyond me. Simple. Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou: The last couple of days have been pretty chaotic as you would imagine with everything that was happening. But somehow Arsenal have reached the end of the transfer window with a weaker squad than they had at the beginning of it. We couldn't take the ball into the final third. We lost a few important duels that put us under some pressure. And Lampard was quickly into the transfer market - first signing Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek, who Arsenal face tough tests against Manchester United and West Ham in their next two matches ahead of a visit to Spurs next month, but Arteta reckons their win at Chelsea can play a significant role in their important fixtures to come. With Brendan Rodgers desperate for a result against Newcastle on Sunday, he named Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall in his starting line-up for the third time in eight days. Wrapping up the Man City transfer news, rumours and gossip in the 2022 summer window. Confirmed Man City signingsWill appear here. There are no words that can describe how Benzema plays. He deserves the Ballon d'Or, he said. “I hope my brother Benzema ends up winning La Liga, Champions League and Ballon d’Or.” He is a role model for the whole of the South Asian community. And when you look at the percentages of the population that we're talking about, it's high numbers. Jorginho's last-minute penalty miss ensured the race to finish first in 2022 World Cup qualifying Group C goes down to the wire as top two Switzerland and Italy played out a gripping draw. Manager Rodger Schmidt threw attacking players on himself, including former Spurs striker Carlos Vinicius, but Leicester had their tails up. Derby fixtures | ResultsGet Sky Sports | Live football on Sky SportsGet NOW TV to stream big momentsThat could allow manager Wayne Rooney to sign players that are currently out of contract before the EFL's deadline on new player registrations on March 24. They could qualify on Friday if they beat Albania, but they would also need second-placed Poland to fail to beat minnows Andorra. (If Poland lose, an England draw will be enough.) But to hang on for a precious success sparked delight at the final whistle among the players and Howe, as Trippier and the manager led the applause in front of their travelling fans. The international break is time for clubs to take stock - and increasingly spells very bad news for managers on the edge. But they have only scored 17 goals in their opening 14 league games - the same number as struggling Newcastle and fewer than newly-promoted Watford. But their late revival means the Yorkshire club are now unbeaten in 16 games in all competitions and up to fourth place in the table, two points adrift of Bournemouth in second. Perfect Pulisic makes his statementPulisic: Lampard always believed in meAnd you've got to give Frank credit. Ukraine are in talks to face France in a friendly to set themselves up for their World Cup playoff semi-final clash with Scotland. After the disappointing FUT Versus promotion, fans are hoping for better special cards, packs, Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) and offers from FUT Winter Wildcard, as it runs over the Christmas and holiday period. Forest were livid when Johnson went down under another challenge from Basham in the box, after referee Doughty this time booked Johnson for diving. It was accepted even before this sorry season unfolded that United needed a defensive midfielder and that remains the case. Kirsty McGuinness fired a hat-trick at Seaview, Rebecca Holloway added two goals of her own, and there were solitary strikes from Simone Magill and Kerry Beattie, who netted her first for her country. City and Liverpool are performing the best and I do see the foundations laid at the two clubs, he said. From the academy onwards, they have the right people in place with the right mentality and vision to help the club all the way to the first team. La Liga 22/23: Getafe vs Sevilla preview, prediction & live In India, Getafe vs Sevilla will be televised on Sports18. Indian Fans can live-stream the match on the Voot Select and Jio TV app. In Spain, fans can tune in ... Football, Spain: Getafe live scores, results, fixtures Getafe Club de Futbol page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Boca are expected to receive a similar sum for their participation, a small fortune in the local context due to the weakness of Argentina's economy and currency. If you speak to him you will realise he is a really smart person, so he will judge all that right and then will use that for the next steps. DAILY MAIL English football's leaders are not expecting the government to make good on an Online Harms Bill for at least another 12 months despite promises it would happen much sooner. For anyone to topple Barcelona you have to make zero mistakes in your game, and take your opportunities when they come, because they will dominate, almost every single game of football they'll play this season. It is definitely a very positive story, added Frank. Situations like this can change you for life, when we get irritated by silly and stupid things, even me, even though I feel I am pretty grounded, life-changing experience like that will help you to enjoy life even more. Asked about it years later, Rivaldo added: I have a bitter memory of that period, but it allowed me to find the motivation to show the criticisms made of me were unfair. We have to win all the games. Xavi joined after Barca paid his release clause with Qatari club Al Sadd. The former Tottenham boss oversaw a semi-final exit to Manchester City in 2020/21, before his side threw away a 2-0 aggregate lead to lose 3-2 against Real Madrid in the last 16 on Wednesday. Everything was against us, it wasn't a good first half whatsoever, but I thought in the second half we really changed that and got on the front foot. An FA spokesperson added: We are aware of the incident and will be seeking observations on the matter from both clubs and the player involved. Ronaldo: It's never easy to deal with emotionsRonaldo had earlier apologised for the incident on Instagram and invited the fan to a match at Old Trafford. Whether they can kick on remains to be seen, but it is great to see them back playing in their home city. The Swiss were thwarted in a stalemate with Northern Ireland, a result that leaves Baraclough's side three points behind Switzerland in Group C, but with the same opposition up next they still retain a chance to go second. So, clearly the statement that came out on Thursday from the football club asking for the fans to stop using that word has fallen on deaf ears and within three minutes here I want to be talking about the football not about an antisemitic chant that the club has very kindly asked its fans to stop saying. Sky Sports' Lewis Jones, also in attendance at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, added: Despite the calls from the club for Spurs fans to stop chanting the 'Y-word' - it's not been reciprocated by the home fans.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page