top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Streaming: Bristol Rovers - Norwich City Live 17 January 2024

16 hours ago — Bristol Rovers boss Matt Taylor wants a sold-out Memorial stadium to serve up '90 minutes of hell' for Norwich City in Wednesday's FA Cup…

He's come in and been a leader in the group. I've been impressed. Solskjaer said fifth-placed United were heading into the clash at Anfield full of confidence despite losing 3-1 on their last visit. The last two performances we've had against Liverpool, we've drawn twice (at home) and been closest to winning both those games," the Norwegian added. They duly responded with the most convincing display at Stamford Bridge in quite some time, with Hudson-Odoi and James terrorising the Burnley defence down the right flank. Hudson-Odoi was making just his fourth Premier League appearance of the season after suffering a serious Achilles injury last April. Since joining the Match of the Day team in 2004 I've commentated on 1,042 football matches for BBC television. I only know that because a number was told to me when I was in the 900s so I thought I might as well keep count!There have been hundreds of others before and since then too, so as I've been doing a lot of "Rewinding" during lockdown, here are a few more commentary reminiscences. Best game I've commentated onThis is something that changes all the time, and to be honest I'm not the best at remembering games once they've passed. The hosts’ 2-1 defeat at Moreirense before the winter break leaves them 14th in the table, four points above the relegation zone and looking back upon a patchy spell of results. They have won three, drawn one and lost three of their last seven league games, but there is a hint of promise about their performances. Spanish Primera league, 32 round and match between Levante and Betis. After 31 round Levante is on 12 position on table with a 11 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses games with a goal different 37:44 and have 38 points. On the another side after 31 round Betis is on 13 position on table with 1 9 wins, 10 draws and 12 losses games with a goal different 41:48 and have 37 points. In first match this season between this teams Betis won 3:1 on home. In last 5 meeting on 4/5 games have three and more goals. My opinion is over 2.0 goals Report: Southampton 2-3 WolvesReport: Arsenal 1-1 Sheffield UnitedElsewhere, Watford missed out on the chance of a fourth straight win when Troy Deeney had a penalty saved by Tottenham keeper Paulo Gazzaniga, but the 0-0 draw means Nigel Pearson's Hornets are unbeaten in seven games. Report: Watford 0-0 TottenhamReport: West Ham 1-1 EvertonReport: Brighton 1-1 Aston VillaHundreds of West Ham fans protested about the running of the club in the week of the 10-year anniversary since David Sullivan and David Gold took over, while on the pitch the Hammers were held to a 1-1 draw by Everton. As I've always said, he's quite happy in Madrid," Barnett told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. It's his life that he wants to lead. Financially, he will want for nothing the rest of his life, and his children and grandchildren. He's won nearly everything in the world, except the World Cup, but unfortunately he plays for Wales so some things are beyond him. So he's won everything else, to come back and play [in the Premier League] would be unbelievable - a big thing. FA Cup: Bristol City stun West Ham, Wolves beat Brentford 7 hours ago — Bristol Rovers v Norwich City 19:45. Everton v Crystal Palace 19:45 Watch highlights as Bristol City go through to the FA Cup fourth round ... Scottish football is never knowingly short of off-field bedlam, so being unencumbered by the inconvenience of actually playing matches was only ever likely to heighten the chaos. Here, BBC Scotland tries - tries - to summarise what exactly has gone on in the past few days. The proposal & the reaction - WednesdayAfter a morning conference call, the SPFL board releases a statement at around 13:00 BST. Ljungberg ready for Wenger chat Arsenal caretaker boss Freddie Ljungberg said he would seek advice from former manager Arsene Wenger as he prepares for his first home game in charge - against Brighton on Thursday. The Swede, a member of Wenger's "Invincibles" team that went a complete season unbeaten en route to the 2003-04 league title, said he was keen to speak to the Frenchman as he bids to turn around the club's fortunes. There's only stories and pride about the best years of his footballing life playing under and alongside some of the greatest talents the Scottish game has ever known. We played Benfica in an earlier round that season. I wasn't in the team yet. We won 3-0 at Parkhead and lost 3-0 in Portugal. Famously, the game was decided on the toss of a coin. I'm sure I was in the room where they tossed it. They say there was only a few people in there but I have a memory of it. Assisted by Kristian Pedersen with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 82' Foul by Liam Cooper (Leeds United). Posted at 82' Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. The 25-year-old has scored six goals in his last 15 games, including two against League One side Oxford in the Carabao Cup. Guardiola has picked Sterling at least 14 more times than any other player during his time at City. He feels the winger's "standards are quite similar" and there are "no doubts" over Sterling's overall contribution. Asked what could ease the fixture burden, the City boss replied: "Fewer games, fewer competitions, fewer teams. This mach from Singapore league between this two teams Tanjong Pagar and Albirex Niigata we will play this best pick for this match and a and great pick over from 2.50 goals at this mach what be this best new chance we can do a great play and can look for this a new 15 points to our score what be this best chance for us and can do a new great win to us at this mach now. This away team is a best team for win what can be this best play for us do this pick now. The fan - radio presenter Colin Murray It is estimated that around 50,000 of the 69,000 fans inside Ataturk Stadium were Liverpool supportersI was there as a fan in the home end, well the end that was meant to be the Liverpool end. All the neutral areas were almost entirely red, and if you listen to the 5 live commentary now, it sounds like it is at Anfield, not in Istanbul. You can hear the silences when Milan score. Mahrez has a French admirer - Euro Papers Garay one of five Valencia personnel to test positive for coronavirus The players, led by manager Renato Portaluppi, walked out of the tunnel to play Sao Luiz and lined up before the game wearing white masks over their faces. This protest by the players to take the field wearing masks makes implicit our support for the championship to be halted," Paulo Luz, Gremio's director of football, said in quotes reported by Brazilian website UOL. Benfica average 2.50 points per home game, which is above the league average of 1.54, while Maritimo average 1.00 points per away game, which is below the league average of 1.17. Benfica score an average of 2.33 goals per home game and have only conceded two goals in their own backyard while Maritimo have only scored four goals away from home, which is why we have backed a final scoreline of 3-0. GOAL! Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace (Benteke): BENTEKE HAS SCORED! Thirty-four games without a goal, the Belgian has finally ended the drought! Zaha switches the ball into the feet of the forward and his routine shot squirms underneath Pickford and nestles in the back of the net. Palace hit the post! Another left off for Everton! The corner delivery slips between the legs of Coleman at the near post, hits Benteke, who knew nothing about it, and smacks against the woodwork. Afif has long been touted as one of the most promising talents in the region and has had spells in Belgium with Eupen and in Spain with Sporting Gijon before joining Al Sadd last year. With this kind of talent, he has many ambitions," Xavi said. He's still young and I think he can do many things in his career. Bristol Rovers vs Norwich City live score, H2H and lineups Bristol Rovers Norwich City live score (and video online live stream) starts on 17 Jan 2024 at 19:45 UTC time in FA Cup, England. Leicester's Ian Walker never stood a chance. The shot, all bludgeoned power and fizzing swerve, streaked past his stretching fingers and into the bottom corner. Blackburn's Brad Friedel was the next victim, left floundering as the ball was ushered around him and rolled into the empty net. By the time Adrian Mutu scored twice in a September 2003 win over Tottenham, making it four goals in his first three Chelsea games, it seemed the Premier League had a new superstar. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Charlie: I'm going to be controversial. Daisy May: Hearing names of football teams and scores being read out on a car radio makes me feel car sick. Doesn't it you?Charlie: Yeah it reminds me of being in a car with dad, growing up. And when Fulham had lost he used to smash the steering wheel. Real are very solid defensively so if he wants to break them down then his best option would be to have Rodri holding and David Silva and Kevin de Bruyne on either side of him. But he might consider that to be too attack-minded at the Bernabeu so there is a real possibility that Ilkay Gundogan will come in for Silva. Up front, I would like to see Riyad Mahrez play - ideally with Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling. The home team have been getting scored against a lot in recent matches having at least 2 goals or more scored against them in their past 3 matches. The match looks very even and both teams could be scoring at least twice in this match as both have bad defense. This could really see at least 4 goals and might end up in draw. Either side actually look like a team that can win after having a few recent problems with defending and this could once again be a problem for the outright win and allow us to see many goals Meanwhile, Al Hilal also went into their semi final clash with Copa Libertadores holders Flamengo as big underdogs. They had the Brazilians rocked in the first half and went into the break 1-0 up but were then overpowered by Flamengo's firepower and ended up on the wrong end of a 3-1 full time scoreline. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Bernard (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 72' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 72' Tom Davies (Everton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Wycombe Wanderers withstood a brave display from Fleetwood Town to reach the League One play-off final. The Chairboys drew the second leg 2-2 at Adams Park to progress to Wembley and face Oxford United next Monday after winning 6-3 on aggregate. Luton Town legend Radomir Antic, who went on to manage Spanish giants Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona, has died at the age of 71. Antic spent four years with Luton, famously scoring the goal that kept the Hatters in the top flight at the expense of Manchester City in 1983. Antic's biggest successes in management came at Atletico, with whom he won La Liga and the Copa del Rey in 1996. The former Yugoslavia defender also had a spell in charge of Serbia. The transfer window 50 What next for Philippe Coutinho? Why Virgil van Dijk should win the PFA Player of the Year "Therefore, we have chosen to ask them to hand back some of their salary. I am very glad there is solidarity among the players and they understand how urgent the situation is," Van Eetvelt added, indicating that there was agreement although Belgian media reports said it was still being negotiated. Sporting gijon had some mixed results in their previous matches. They have won 2, lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches. They are coming from a goalless draw against real Oviedo. They sit on 16th spot after 16 fixtures and they are slightly in better position than their opponent here. Hungary became the first European country to allow the clubs reopen their stadiums. This is the biggest derby in Hungary and this matchup on top 10 in European derby rankings, so the rivalry is extreme big. I see the hosts with home advantage here being able to take profits from it and end up with all 3 points as they won their last two home games in the league without conceding a single goal once with 1-0 and second game with 2-0 here at home, they have a better team overall and dominated Zaglebie away from home at the start of this season but could only settle for a 1-1 draw in the end despite having a lot more shots and should have really won that game as well now at home they should make no mistake this time. Fulham kept their faint hopes of automatic promotion alive with a 2-0 win that dents Cardiff's promotion bid. Aleksandar Mitrovic marked his return from suspension with a first-half penalty before Josh Onomah crashed home a second for the hosts after the break. The Bluebirds have lost back-to-back games and will be leapfrogged by bitter rivals Swansea City if they can beat league leaders Leeds United on Sunday. Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs Transfer deadline day - as it happened All the deadline day deals across Europe's biggest leagues Estimated net spend figures from Transfermarkt ) ARSENAL The names "Pablo Mari" and "Cedric Soares" are not ones which will have Arsenal fans falling of their chairs, but they do seem like logical signings. Milan's Ibrahimovic set to play after flu AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic is likely to feature in the Serie A derby after flu, said head coach Stefano Pioli who has urged his players to follow the striker’s example. The 38-year-old Swede, who joined the club for a second spell on a free transfer during the January transfer window, missed Milan’s 1-1 draw with Hellas Verona last Sunday. Rooney questioned why "big stars from other sports, who are able to avoid tax by living in places like Monaco" are not being scrutinised over the financial support they are offering in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. He also criticised health secretary Hancock focusing on footballers and believes big clubs do not need players to take cuts in order to survive, adding if they did then "football is in a far worse position than any of us imagined". Hughes: "Winning that penalty wasn't luck. We always left three up the park, and it let Watkins get one-on-one. Tansey stepped up and you think 'no problem' because he doesn't miss. But Celtic were trying to delay it. Tansey: "It was about four minutes I was stood over the ball, and for a lot of that time Van Dijk was in my ear. I can't repeat what he said but he had my favourite aftershave on so he smelled the part at least. HIGHLIGHTS | Norwich City 1-1 Bristol Rovers - YouTube 5:18Watch the highlights of our home draw against Bristol Rovers. ▻ TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/NorwichCityFC ▻ FACEBOOK: ... Posted at 88' Foul by Gabriel Strefezza (SPAL). Posted at 88' Alex Sandro (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 88' Foul by Gabriel Strefezza (SPAL). Posted at 87' Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Mohamed Fares (SPAL). Posted at 87' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Mohamed Fares (SPAL). Posted at 80' Foul by John Egan (Sheffield United). Posted at 79' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Gary Cahill. Posted at 77' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by John Egan (Sheffield United). SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong is suspended for the Granada game, meanwhile, which could open up an opportunity for Riqui Puig, the 20-year-old homegrown midfielder who has been training with the first team since Setien arrived. Real Madrid have the chance to go top of the table a day before Barca play when they host fourth-placed Sevilla on Saturday in their first game after their penalty shootout triumph over Atletico Madrid to win the Spanish Super Cup. Assisted by Matthew Cash with a cross. Posted at 75' Foul by Tobias Figueiredo (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 75' Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 74' Alfa Semedo (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by David Davis (Charlton Athletic). SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Charlton Athletic. Matthew Smith replaces Tomer Hemed. Some clubs are using a "loophole" in a regulation aimed at increasing the number of black managers in football, says Troy Townsend from anti-discrimination charity Kick It Out. The English Football League (EFL) has a policy - informally known as the 'Rooney Rule' - that clubs must interview at least one black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) candidate for a managerial vacancy. But that is not necessary if they do not have a shortlisting process and interview only one candidate. Central Coast Mariners and Melbourne City will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Central Coast Mariners this season have the following results: 4W, 1D and 16L. Meanwhile Melbourne City have 11W, 4D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page