top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·105 members

Atzeneta vs. CFR Cluj live watch 17 January 2024 Free

Preview. Cluj played Ceahlaul Piatra in a friendly match on July 8. The match kicked off 08:00 UTC. Cluj won 3-1. Cluj (also known as CFR or CFR Cluj) and ...

And yet they persisted with their grim, uninspiring football, knowing they had an oven-ready excuse when it all went wrong. Mourinho was delighted to oblige: "We could see Lucas. Absolutely dead. Bergwijn. Absolutely dead. Lo Celso. Dead. While Lo Celso was spared 'absolute' death, Bergwijn is no longer with us after playing 249 minutes in 17 days. The Wizards have won six of their last eight home games. The Warriors have only won four away matches this season. The Warriors are 2-13 for this year. Washington Wizards have a 17-31 season record and are struggling to make it into postseason. They host the Golden State Warriors who are in an even worse position with only 11 wins from 50 matches this season. Arsenal's ability to carve out positive results at home should stand them in good stead against a completely out of sorts Southampton team, and with the aforementioned factors acknowledged, we think the home win and both teams to score combination is priced generously for Saturday's game, while our correct score prediction is tipping Arsenal to grab a 2-1 victory. The two sides have had good runs in their recent matches and if anything, this match promises to be quite entertaining. United are coming straight from a win over Chelsea in the Premier League, which pushed them to four matches unbeaten. As for Club Brugge, their win over Waasland-Beveren marked their 12th unbeaten outing. Leicester City ended a poor run of form to set up a home last-eight tie against Chelsea after beating Birmingham City 1-0, Ricardo Pereira's header sealing a tight Midlands derby. Manchester City's reward was an away quarter-final at Newcastle United, while Norwich will have a home tie against Derby County or Manchester United who play on Thursday. She chose Saturday's home clash against Premier League leaders Liverpool, which, as we now know, the Hornets went on to win 3-0, with their best performance of the season. Well, she's played a blinder there, hasn't she?"He's my best friend," says Molly. She told BBC Radio 5 Live, "He was so kind, caring and he was just really nice. There's not anything bad you could say about him. Molly had to go into hospital before the game last week for a biopsy, but says she was, "begging them" to let her out in time for the match, "because I felt so good and healthy". Posted at 96' Foul by Ivan Sunjic (Birmingham City). Posted at 95' Attempt blocked. Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 93' Corner, Coventry City. Conceded by Marc Roberts. Posted at 93' Attempt blocked. Jamie Allen (Coventry City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at First Half Extra Time begins Birmingham City 1, Coventry City 1. City have lost six of their past nine matches, failing to keep a clean sheet in that time and also struggling for creativity. Despite now having Wells, Afobe and top goalscorer Famara Diedhiou to call upon, it was the visitors who looked the more dangerous throughout. Recalled keeper Maenpaa twice had to make good saves after the break, including a fine one-handed stop to deny Murphy, while Wickham dragged an effort wide when he should have made it 3-0. All hail the King. Denis Law, always in the conversation when talk turns to the greatest Scottish player of all time, is 80 today. Law is best remembered as part of the famous Manchester United trinity alongside George Best and Bobby Charlton. A Ballon d'Or winner in 1964, he won 55 caps for Scotland, scoring 30 international goals. Here BBC Scotland takes a look at the moments that defined the Aberdonian's stellar career. Teen's treble, shootout sorrow and a 78th-minute abandonmentWith those ties going to form, it was left to the minnows to provide the required cup drama - and they did not disappoint. While the big giant-killing opportunity of the round fell by the wayside, as National League Division One North leaders Barnsley were well beaten at a Spurs side from three leagues above, Ipswich kept the fourth-tier flag flying on an unforgettable day for teenager Biggs. The visitors sit four points above Plymouth and have played one game fewer this season and have so far outplayed this weekends’ hosts in League Two, but there isn’t much between the two clubs and we are expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes this weekend. Robinson said that they had only themselves to blame for the loss - and he was totally right. What will frustrate him is that, although St Johnstone deserved the win in terms of chances created, Motherwell most likely would have earned a point had Christy Manzinga not been sent off, or had they simply got rid of the ball in stoppage time rather than sloppily lose it in their own half. Next up is a home tie against St Mirren, a game Robinson himself described as "very winnable". When I was at Fulham there was a player there who had a similar problem and had to get off the pitch or completely embarrass himself. If you do that, you know you’re putting yourself under pressure. If you’re only going for a number one, then you can question that but I believe that he had a stomach problem and had no other option. Full TimePosted at 90'+1' Second Half ends, Torino 0, Atalanta 7. BookingPosted at 89' Hans Hateboer (Atalanta) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 89' Salvatore Sirigu (Torino) is shown the yellow card. DismissalPosted at 89' Sasa Lukic (Torino) is shown the red card. Posted at 89' Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Sasa Lukic (Torino). Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Torino 0, Atalanta 7. United excel against the better teamsTottenham boss Mourinho had spoken warmly about his former employers United in the build-up to the match. And his arrival at Old Trafford, almost a year on from his last home game in charge of the Reds, saw him hoping to become the first Spurs manager to win his first three top-flight league games in charge of the club. 28th round of the first division of the Hungarian football league and in this game the team of Diosgyori who is in fourth position with 40 points, wants to win to get closer to the qualifying zone for the Europa league, Diosgyori will face the team of Zalaegerszeg that is in ninth position with 24 points and must win to move away from the relegation zone. My suggestion for this game is a match with more than 2.5 goals because both teams need a lot of victory and also because of the last game of Zalaegerszeg that won 6-0 away from home, so I believe there will be many goals in that game. Kevin Gameiro should have put Valencia ahead but lashed a golden chance over the bar after the electric Ferran Torres's brilliant run and cross. Sixth-placed Valencia finished by far the stronger, with the draw putting them on 38 points. Atletico, in fourth, have 40 but are 12 adrift of leaders Real Madrid having played a game more. He remains the third-highest scorer in the club's history. Former Villa striker Stan Collymore was among the first to pay tribute, tweeting: "Sincerest condolences to Ron's family and friends. The man who made many Villans fall in love with a club and a team that gave us the very best of days. Wembley, Old Trafford, Highbury, which all lead to one special night in Rotterdam. Rest in peace, boss. League Managers' Association chairman Howard Wilkinson said: "I have always held Ron in very high regard and I have the utmost respect for his achievements throughout his career and, in particular, his committed service to the three midlands rivals. West Ham, who had enjoyed a 12-day rest ahead of the Christmas programme, took the lead against the run of play in the 57th minute when Robert Snodgrass curled home left-footed. Palace reacted impressively though and equalised 11 minutes later when Ayew nodded down for former West Ham midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate to volley home from close range. Juventus Managua fc have two consecutive losses so far, and they have been embarrassed on their last away game to Chinandega where they have received four goals without a reply, so I feel very risk to give them a win here despite their 3-1 win at this venue of their head to head. This game is tough to choose the winner as we know that the hosts are good at home, they have lost only only one game from their last three home games, on the other hand the visitors are also good on away games and they lost only one away game this season to Managua where they lost by two goals to one so I think they are going to share the spoil here. Manchester City restarted the league with an easy 3-0 home win over Arsenal. After Liverpool Manchester City are the strongest home team in the league with a 10-2-2 record and also the second most productive team with a total of 36 goals. In the last 6 home games City have scored at least 2 goals. CFR Cluj - Atzeneta UE 17.01.2024 10 hours ago — CFR Cluj vs Atzeneta UE score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on azscore.com. All this data is accessible and free ... Ultimately, whilst neither side has covered themselves in glory this season, there is no good reason for Masr to be priced as such underdogs with home advantage on their side. The prices on offer surely reflect what Misr Lel Makasa did last season more than anything but they are now in poor form and don't look anywhere near as strong an outfit. It should have been 2-0 seconds after the restart when Neal Maupay, the club's top scorer this season with 10 goals, headed Tariq Lamptey's cross against the bar. Burnley, without five key first-team players including skipper Ben Mee, looked off the pace in the first half, but managed to level just before the break when Chris Wood fired in with a low shot. However, it was again advantage Brighton five minutes after the restart when Connolly shrugged off an attempted challenge by Kevin Long on the left before threading his angled shot past Nick Pope. Conceded by Kamil Glik. Posted at 73' Marquinhos (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Islam Slimani (Monaco). Posted at 72' VAR Decision: Goal Paris Saint Germain 3-3 Monaco (Islam Slimani). Goal!Posted at 70' Goal! Paris Saint Germain 3, Monaco 3. Islam Slimani (Monaco) right footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Goal awarded following VAR Review. In the Europa League, Arsenal have won both of their home games with a 4-0 win over Standard Liege and 3-2 defeat of Vitoria de Guimaraes. The reverse fixture with Frankfurt saw them win 3-0. Only one of their last 10 Europa League games have been lost, even though they regularly leave out their top players. United lost that final 2-0, with Berbatov coming’s on as a 66th-minute substitute. Ferdinand played the whole match. As Ferdinand acknowledges, Berbatov did enjoy success at Old Trafford - he won the Premier League twice, League Cup once and was the division’s highest scorer in the 2010-11 season. He was also known for his laid-back demeanour, so perhaps it should be little surprise that he didn’t always get on well with someone as driven and tightly-strung as Ferdinand. Unfortunately, this is nothing I can evaluate or decide for. What about fans who bought tickets? Clubs deal with this matter according to their own regulationsInter will refund those who bought a ticket for their Europa League game, but Juventus will reportedly not refund any tickets - even season ticket holders - for the Derby d'Italia against the Bianconeri, due to take place in an empty stadium on Sunday night in Turin. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be scored in Saturday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1 in favour of the hosts. Strasbourg head into this game as the form favourites and all of the stats suggest they have a good chance of claiming all three points on Saturday. Saint-Etienne have been poor on the road, for the most part, this season and we’re expecting the visitors to have another tough afternoon on the road this weekend. Goalkeeper - Aaron Ramsdale (Bournemouth) Ramsdale saved Ings' second-half penalty that would have made it 2-0 to Southampton on Sunday. Bournemouth were then denied an injury-time equaliser. Sam Surridge fired home from a tight angle, but a VAR review correctly found that Callum Wilson was offside. Just when you thought the penalty save by Aaron Ramsdale may prove pivotal in Bournemouth's fight for survival, VAR had to poke its nose into matters. Fotbal Club CFR 1907 CLUJ | Cluj-Napoca Fotbal Club CFR 1907 CLUJ, Cluj-Napoca. 138120 likes · 5310 talking about this · 3858 were here. Pagina oficială a echipei CFR 1907 Cluj The official... Germany Bundesliga is still ongoing ,today Frankfurt fc and Mainz 05 fc will play against each other, the kick off time is 1530 afternoon. Frankfurt lost last two games of their meetings but due to their current form there is a great opportunity to see them winning the game, they have three games so far without losing, won last away game to Werder Bremen fc by three goals and these goals scored in the second half of the match while the went to halftime without scoring . Sheffield United have scored six Premier League goals via substitutes this season - more than any other club; two of those have come against Bournemouth (Billy Sharp in August, John Lundstram today). Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson has now scored in two of his last three Premier League appearances (two goals), having failed to find the net in 15 consecutive appearances prior to this. Bournemouth's Wilson is one of only seven English players to have scored 40 Premier League goals since August 2015, the month he made his debut in the competition. Mourinho had Sissoko, Davinson Sanchez and Serge Aurier operating on the right, which brought strength and power to the team, plus athleticism - which is another attribute he likes. But there was very little guile there and if you pressed that side of the pitch, like United did to score their opening goal, Spurs could not get out. The Tottenham midfield has the same problem when Dier and Sissoko are together in a 4-2-3-1 shape. I remember him winding me up, saying big Sol Campbell was going to get me, but I played really well. People say Hampden's got no atmosphere, but it was incredible that day. We were just so unlucky. Scholes scored twice when we were putting pressure on and I remember thinking: 'How are we 2-0 down here?' When I hit the bar, I knew it wasn't going to be our day. Paul Scholes scored a brace as England won the first leg 2-0 at HampdenFrom cruel journalism to Wenger's kindnessFollowing the first-leg defeat at Hampden, the Scotland squad stayed in Troon before heading south to prepare for the second leg at Arsenal's training facilities. Going to the game, West Ham have 23 points and are placed 17th while 15th placed Brighton have 25 points. West Ham have four wins and 10 losses, with four clean sheets in their last 15 matches. They have conceded in each of their last five matches and have conceded two goals or more in eight of their last 15 matches. His heat map on the right came in the Reds' 1-0 win over Wolves on 29 December and shows how he takes up much deeper positions in that role. Defensively sound, and an attacking threat'His versatility is really important for Liverpool but he does not just fill a gap - he brings something to every position he plays. When he plays on the right of Liverpool's midfield three, I think it benefits Trent Alexander-Arnold so much more than when anyone else is there, because the full-back knows he can trust Henderson to fill in behind him, and they can work together going in both directions. When winning matches becomes routine, like brushing your teeth or taking the dog for a walk. There is no way to adequately explain this season. We are all well versed in the expert recruitment Liverpool have engaged in, converting the money received from Philippe Coutinho into Alisson and Virgil van Dijk, compiling a stellar cast of names with savvy moves. CFR Cluj - Atzeneta UE prediction 17.01.2024 5 hours ago — The CFR Cluj vs Atzeneta UE match in the World Club Friendly Games is Live stream. Format Odds. Decimal (1.50) Fractional (1/2) To be honest, if we had no arrivals and no exits, I'd still be satisfied. Tottenham HotspurNathan Clark - The Extra Inch Podcast Having loaned in a short-term replacement for the injured Moussa Sissoko in Gedson Fernandes, the club appear to be hoping to do the same in order to cover for Harry Kane. But I would like to see a more permanent investment into defensive midfield. For that purpose, I hope Tottenham look to Benfica again, this time for Florentino Luis: A phenomenal ball-winner who would give our more technical players a platform for control. MIDDLESBROUGH: Mejias 6, Howson 7, McNair 7, Fry 7, Spence 7, Wing 7, Johnson 7, Clayton 7, Liddle 7, Nmecha 7, Fletcher 7. Subs: Saville 7, Tavernier 6, Gestede 6. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 2' - GOAL! Tottenham 1-0 Middlesbrough. Tomas Mejias plays a shocking ball out and pays the price. Legia has been a top club in Poland for really a long time and has been the most successful club in this country since I know, they are fighting once more for winning the title but before the season restarts they get to play in the Quarters of the cup competition and they face for a 4th time this season a team from lower leagues away from home, so far they got past all those lower league opponents rather easy. Legnica did not face any tough opposition till this stage but Legia should be simply too much for them to handle. Sturridge terminates Trabzonspor contract The former England striker, who terminated his contract at Turkish club Trabzonspor earlier on Monday, was first banned for two weeks in July 2019. Sturridge was initially found guilty of two charges of instructing his brother to lay bets on a proposed move to Sevilla, but an appeal lodged by the Football Association proved a further two charges.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page