top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·113 members

[LIVE STREAM<<<<] Bristol City vs. West Ham live 16 January 2024

in 6 hours — Stream the English FA Cup Match Bristol City vs. West Ham United (3rd Round Replay) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Tuesday, ...

Sheffield Wednesday vs Bristol City predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. Can the Owls secure a victory in Sunday's clash at Hillsborough? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. After all, Arsenal are short defensively both in terms of injuries and general quality. Arsenal fans will hope Mari is another Edu master-stroke on a Gabriel Martinelli scale, while Cedric has plenty of Premier League experience under his belt. Both are low-risk signings and they could go a long way in helping solve some of the glaring issues along the Gunners' backline. (LIVE!-STREAM) Bristol City vs West Ham United Live FreE West Ham United travel to the West Country for the second of back-to-back games against Bristol City on Tuesday evening, following a 1-1 ... the Leandro Niceforo Alem fc team and the Berazategui fc team, go head to head in Argentina Primera C league. The Leandro fc team is in 2nd position with 3 points Collected. While guest team the Berazategui fc team came in 1st place by collecting 3 points. In the last 5 times the Leandro Niceforo Alem fc team played at home, have not matches ended in a draw. But while guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a the Berazategui fc team had draw. Wilfred Ndidi has probably got a little tired of hearing N'Golo Kante's name over the past couple of years. After all, since the 22-year-old defensive midfielder joined Leicester in January 2017 he has regularly found himself compared to the Chelsea midfielder, who was an instrumental part of the Foxes' title-winning team in 2015-16. But maybe now is the time for the comparisons to stop. Ndidi is not just filling the void left by Kante, he has developed into one of the best players in his position and is arguably the fulcrum in a Leicester team that is fighting for a top-four finish in the Premier League and at one stage looked like battling with Liverpool for top spot. The Wolves family are with you, Benik. Afobe's former Arsenal team-mate Jack Wilshere said: "Benik, my brother, my words will never mean enough to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss, and I know that no words will heal the pain in your hearts right now, just know I am here for you, Lois and your family always. West Ham 1-1 Bristol City | FA Cup Highlights - YouTube West Ham 1-1 Bristol City | FA Cup Highlights - YouTubeYouTube · West Ham United FC16K+ views · 1 week ago YouTube · West Ham United FC YouTube · West Ham United FC 6:32 Manchester City may have been slightly below par at times this season, but they should still have enough about them to get the three points on Saturday. Leicester have lost four of their last five away games against last season's Premier League top six, and with two of Man City's last three home games ending 2-1 we think that's the best option in the correct score market. Conceded by Adam Jackson. Posted at 73' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Steven Whittaker. Posted at 73' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Adam Jackson. Posted at 71' Attempt saved. Martin Boyle (Hibernian) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 71' Foul by Scott Arfield (Rangers). Obviously from an individual point of view, Billy is disappointed he's not playing. The decision is with him and if he comes to me and says he needs to be playing then I will respect that. Sharp has captained United to two promotions since joining the club for a third spell in 2015. Wilder said he hopes Sharp could carry on with the Blades, highlighting his importance in the dressing room. Also a mach from Germany Bundesleague between Hoffenheim and Eintracht Frankfurt is a good new chance for our great pick we play at the mach now that we see secure three goals where we play the best pick for this mach over from 3.00 goals and where we look see minimal four goals what be a best chance for us and we can look get this new points for the win at the pick from new 9 points what be the best new chance for our pick we play at the match. Boat teams have a great teams and can get a great play for this. Happy and Joy! The Brazil international usually plays up front but his work-rate and - for such a gifted player - his surprising physicality mean he could handle a midfield role in my team. He's been in hot form since he scored the winner in the Club World Club final and, clearly, so are Liverpool, who look unstoppable at the moment. The National League places the welfare and well-being of all those involved in and connected to its competition as the highest priority. All clubs and supporters are encouraged to stay up to date with the latest public health advice. What about grassroots football?In a statement, the Football Association said: "Consistent with government advice, we are recommending that grassroots football is able to continue as usual for now, with each league or centre making its own individual decision based on its local situation and the availability of players and officials. sangju is slight favorite for the win in this match but that is mainly because on the other hand Gwangju started this season poorly with two defeats and they don't even scored a goal but I think that part is going to change and I Think tomorrow they will score a goal and of course I expect the same from the hosts cause they are stronger team at home then on the road and also in head to head they are scoring at home so for me very secure bet and of course I recommend it to anyone for tomorrow I am happy to be around this game team, great lads and great manager, I am happy and we are working hard. We know we need to win the game to go through to do important things this season and end the season well. The start was not the best we can do but after 20-25 minutes we got into the game. I used my strength and I am happy the ball went in. today Casa Pia and Varzim meet in the second best male soccer league in Portugal. my advice here for this match is that it ends in a win for the away team. The home team is not a good team in this row and although the Varzim are not very good, I can see them better. Varzin has 26 pts in the standings with 16 games and is 6th in the championship. As for Casa Pia, it is currently 17th in the ranking and has 8 pts with 16 games played, it is the penultimate of the championship. Varzim wins for this match. The left-back has featured 16 times for Spurs this season, but only made five appearances under new head coach Jose Mourinho. Transfer window LIVE - Latest updates ahead of Friday's deadline Premier League done deals: All the January transfer window ins and outs The 29-year-old arrives at St James’ Park after Paul Dummett and Jetro Willems suffered season-ending injuries. Roma are set to have talks with other European clubs about raising awareness of missing children after a groundbreaking social media campaign. The Italian club showed videos of missing children when signing players over the past two transfer windows, and six children featured have been found. Roma hope to draw on the support of other clubs for International Missing Children's Day on 25 May. I think it will catch on with other clubs," said Roma's Chris Smalling. Daniel James doubled the lead in the 58th when he side-stepped his marker and buried a crisp low shot into the bottom corner, leaving keeper Alexander Schlager rooted to the spot. Juan Mata made it 3-0 with a clinical finish from 10 metres after 82 minutes before late substitutes Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira put the icing on the cake in stoppage time. They carry to the game just one win in the league in the last five matches. However, in their last five matches, across all competitions, Wits have lost just once and managed three clean sheets, with two wins. Though their last win came in the Cup, it was against Chippa United, a PSL side, and in their last game, they drew 0-0 with Chippa United in what was a marked improvement from their 2-0 loss to SuperSport United earlier. Napoli vs Genk predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League fixture at Stadio San Paolo. Will the hosts secure their place in the knockout rounds? Read on for our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. To blame Pulisic, who has scored five goals in his last four Premier League games, would be unfair, though. He was among Chelsea's best players as he attacked from the left, with Reece James also showing plenty of endeavour down the right. Manager Frank Lampard, who had a stellar record against former team West Ham while playing for Chelsea, was missing top scorer Tammy Abraham, who injured his hip in the 2-2 draw at Valencia in the Champions League in midweek. Bristol City vs West Ham live 16 January | My Site 2 Group 2 hours ago — (LIVE TV!!!) Today: Bristol City vs West Ham live 16 January 2024 8 days ago — The match starts at 2:00 PM on January 7th, 2024. Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live, Ridsdale, now the owner's representative at Championship side Preston North End, said: "I do think where we're at at the moment is a real opportunity to try and correct some of the problems with finance within football by seeing some of the cash from the Premier League flowing down the leagues. Your bottom team in the Premier League can get £96m, and then another £93m in parachute payments over three seasons, whereas teams in the Championship get £7m, teams in League One get £1. Assisted by Lewis Cook. Posted at 82' James Justin (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Foul by Philip Billing (Bournemouth). SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Bournemouth. Lewis Cook replaces David Brooks. Posted at 79' Foul by Ryan Bennett (Leicester City). Posted at 79' Philip Billing (Bournemouth) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 78' Corner, Bournemouth. Another game from the first round of the Korean football league, and playing at home we have the Incheon team that in the previous season was in the eleventh position, leaving the relegation group, while the visiting team Daegu was in the fourth position. This is one of the games of the weekend as two top sides, both in form meet. Monchengladbach are still in the title race and will be hopiing the top two slip up in the coming weeks. They have a tough game here against Bayer Leverkusen who regularly score on their travels. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested wager to make. Officials have routinely sought to curb excessive spending in the Chinese Super League after a major outlay on foreign stars ahead of the 2017 season saw the arrival of players such as Brazilian star Oscar and Carlos Tevez from Argentina on huge salaries. Later that year, a 100% levy was placed on transfers valued at over 45 million yuan involving foreign players while the same condition was imposed on domestic moves worth more than 20 million yuan. Bristol City vs West Ham live 16 January 2024 10 hours ago — 24 minutes ago — 10 hours ago — West Ham will bid to avoid an upset when they face Bristol City in a replay of their FA Cup third round clash this week, live ... Atlético Madrid - FC GranadaGetty Images Koke's absence from the team coincided with their woeful slide in form, in which they lost to Eibar and Real Madrid, drew 0-0 at home to struggling Leganes and were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by third division side Cultural Leonesa. For the first time in his eight-year spell with Atletico, the pressure was on all-powerful coach Diego Simeone, who this week was named by French newspaper L'Equipe as the highest earning manager in European football. Granada vs Alaves predictions for Saturday afternoon’s La Liga clash at Los Carmenes. Can Granada halt their recent slide against an Alaves side who were edged out by Real Madrid last weekend? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. As well as that, Hoffenheim have won two of their five Bundesliga home games by a 3-0 scoreline this season. We predict that Hoffenheim could likely earn another 3-0 victory in Sunday's game. We are backing Hoffenheim to win 3-0 in this match. start avoided defeat twice with 2-2 result but tonight I don't think they will be that lucky and I think mold is almost for sure going to get the win in this game and that is mainly because model is much better team and this season I think they will be title contenders, they started strong with two wins, first over aalesund 1-4 on the road and then versus Rosenborg with 1-0 at home so I surely want to recommend this bet and who wants to chase some higher odds could go with some handicap win on molde,0-2 for example seems like a good choice Jonathan Ikoné could be the latest player to help fill the club’s coffers. The forward, 21, has struggled to sustain the performance level that drew wide admirers last season but made his debut for the French national team in September and his stock remains high. WHO IS INTERESTED? Lyon were put off by Lille’s excessive asking price over the summer but could be tempted should Lille president Gérard Lopez lower said demands. Assisted by Matthew Cash. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Adama Diakhaby replaces Joe Lolley. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Chris Martin (Derby County) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Lewis Grabban (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 74' Tiago Silva (Nottingham Forest) hits the right post with a right footed shot from outside the box. Burnley welcomed Premier League Champions Manchester City to their home in today's match being played today. Manchester City are still recovering from the shocking draw with Newcastle United. The last five games between this two teams. Burnley won 0 why Manchester City won 4 and 1 ending in draws. Burnley Charlie Taylor is a doubt in today's match, meaning good start for Erik Posters. Manchester City has a handful of players with injury, most of them are Aguero and Aymeric Laporte. Fernandinho is expected to start today's match with John Stone controlling the center of defenses. This match is a win for the visiting team. Newcastle are getting a strong comeback when the Premier League restarts. In the previous round, they won the team with a very uncomfortable game, Sheffield United, up to 3 goals. It is also the 3rd consecutive victory of this team. Magpies are going through the most uplifting period since the beginning of the season. We’re confident that both teams will score in Saturday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Fortuna Sittard head into the match as the favourites and are strong at home but RKC have improved of late and we believe the visitors can secure a positive result this weekend. Intriguingly, Liverpool’s 49th game of this potential run would be at Manchester City on the first weekend of April. That could mean City have the chance to end Liverpool’s incredible streak, a small prize if they are, as expected, unable to claw back the leaders’ sizeable lead at the top. Jurgen Klopp, Pep GuardiolaGetty Images Other key dates as Liverpool chase history The trip to City is still three months away, and Liverpool must come through a number of tricky January fixtures unscathed before they can start to think about lifting the title or going the season unbeaten. This match can decide which team will the championship, so far the guests Bayern Munchen have won 61 points in 27 games, ranked 1st place in the league. Borussia Dortmund are 2nd place with 4 points less, 57. Both teams have amazing goal scoring record, Bayern Munchen have scored 80 goals and allowed 28, while Borussia Dortmund have scored 74 goals and conceded 33. Oh, and then there’s the folly of the draw happening before the play-offs, meaning that the identity of four teams will remain unknown until March 31. WHAT ARE THE CURRENT GROUPS? Group A (hosts: Rome, Baku) Italy TBC TBC Finland/Wales Group B (hosts: Saint Petersburg, Copenhagen) Belgium Russia Denmark Finland/Wales Group C (hosts: Amsterdam, Bucharest) Ukraine Netherlands TBC Winner play-off path A or D Group D (hosts: London, Glasgow) England TBC TBC Winner play-off path C Group E (hosts: Bilbao, Dublin) Spain TBC TBC Winner play-off path B Group F (hosts: Munich, Budapest) Germany TBC TBC Winner play-off path A or D OK, WHO CAN ENGLAND GET? Lots of teams! A disastrous scenario could see them paired with France AND Portugal – with one-in-four odds of landing the World Cup winners and a one-in-five shot of getting Cristiano Ronaldo and co. Caracas are unbeaten in their last 11 matches ahead of this clash but have drawn back to back in the last two matches. They have three clean sheets in the last five matches and have scored more than one goal in just four of their last seven matches. At home, they are unbeaten in seven matches but three of them are draws. well in this game I decided to go with low odd but I can say I m very sure in this bet cause Coventry is first of all one of the best teams in the league and also second best team at home and also they won 3 games in a row so everything is telling they will continue their streak!on the other side, mk dons is in solid shape but still they are one of the worst teams in the league on the road so versus top contender for the title they don't have a lot of hopes for winning any points! Watford's opponents this week Wolves, fell to a narrow 1-0 defeat at runaway leaders Liverpool, though Wanderers had every right to feel aggrieved at the manner of their loss, which included a controversial VAR decision that overturned an equalizing goal. I really fancy this bet and I say this just looking at how Ludogorets played their 3 visits here at Etar in the league during the past 3 season everytime they scored 4+ goals and in two of those games also conceded one goal as all those games went with even over 4.5 goals scored in them while Etar has some really big losses at home this season for example CSKA Sofia won here with 5-0 in the end and once they start conceding they do mind conceding more being quite open type of team. CAS said that "it is not possible to indicate at this time when a final award in this matter will be issued. It said it would first invite written submissions from the two parties while a panel of arbitrators was convened. That would be followed by the hearing, which is held in private unless the parties agree to a public one. We’re confident that Ajax will win-to-nil on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 4-0. The hosts have been so strong at home and despite a dip in form of late that has allowed AZ to close the gap, we believe the hosts will be far too strong for a Den Haag side that look especially poor on the road and are likely to find themselves in a relegation battle this season. I think this is the top-class league in the world; I was thinking if my career as a footballer progressed smoothly, someday I would be able to play in the Premier League. But I never thought I would be able to play in this team and I’m really happy about it. I’m looking forward to it. Minamino made 199 appearances for Salzburg, having joined from J. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Burnley 2, Leicester City 1. Ashley Westwood (Burnley) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Kelechi Iheanacho with a through ball.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Naimur Rahman Rose
    Naimur Rahman Rose
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
bottom of page