top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·112 members

Breogán vs Pınar Karşıyaka live match 17 January 2024

[LIVE] Follow the CB Breogan vs Pinar Karsiyaka Score Live & Match Result with our basketball Livescore. Champions League Match played on 10 January 2024 ...

VAR check! The referee has come across to the VAR monitor on the touchline to take a look at a potential handball by Le Normand. Did that strike the shoulder of the Sociedad player? Looked like it. PENALTY KICK TO BARCELONA! Wow! The referee has decided that it was a handball by Le Normand and he points to the spot! 81’ GOAL! Barcelona 1-0 Real Sociedad: Messi steps up to the 12-yard mark and finds the back of the net with a calm penalty kick! Barcelona have been let off the hook a little bit here. I need my coffee on a morning and with four kids, I get up a bit earlier. But I still enjoy getting up and getting ready to go to work. Giggsy did his yoga but I have never been a big stretcher. I have always seemed to be able to walk on the pitch and hit balls and not really needed to warm-up that much. And I won't be going vegan. I like my meat. It has gone quickly though, especially after I got to 30. Media playback is not supported on this device From the archive: McClair breaks Scotland duck at Euro 92 "After the game, the CIS players were absolutely distraught as we all went back to the bus," said McCall. We had some beers back on our bus and were knocking on the windows. I remember pointing down to Oleksiy, saying 'See that champagne you've got stored at the bottom of your bus, any chance we can get it?'. Spurs' 7-2 defeat to Bayern Munich was the biggest home defeat of an English team in any European competitionThey are back on course to reach the knockout phase but as Levy said in his statement: "Regrettably domestic results at the end of last season and the beginning of this season have been extremely disappointing. Spurs are currently 14th in the Premier League, 11 points behind Manchester City in fourth place, winning only three of their first 12 top-flight games. Pinar Karsiyaka v CB Breogan Lugo Betting & Odds 4 hours ago — Match Result Markets. Team, Inc OT · Match Handicap (Inc. OT) · Half Time/Full Time. Pinar Karsiyaka / Pinar Karsiyaka · Match Alternative Handicap ... Very proud of the players, the staff and we have fantastic supporters so I am very happy for everyone. Second-placed Tokyo came into the match needing to win by four goals to bring a first J. League title back to the capital but that never looked likely as Postecoglou’s side attacked with the fervour and precision that has served them so well this season. Eddie Nketiah of Arsenal celebratesGetty Images Yes, there remain issues to remedy in defence that were magnified by Everton's two goals, but six wins (three in a row) and one loss in 12 outings in all competitions is a strong foundation to build upon. Indeed, the North London outfit appear to be made of sterner stuff nowadays with the rejuvenation of the likes of Granit Xhaka and Shkodran Mustafi evidence of Arteta's influence on individual players. The European Under-21 Championship will be delayed to 2022 as, almost certainly, will the 2021 Women's European Championship, which England will host. In England, professional football is on hold until 30 April at the earliest. The season itself has been put back indefinitely. There is unanimity amongst the 20 Premier League clubs - in private as well as in their statement - for the current campaign to reach a proper conclusion. Bristol City have won their last five home league games played on New Year's Day and they’re out to continue that good form with another strong result this week. They should have confidence when it comes to taking on the Bees, as manager Lee Johnson has edged this battle of late. Brentford manager Thomas Frank is winless in three previous Championship games against Bristol City (D2 L1). Without any real quality on paper, Juarez are certainly one of the weaker sides in Liga MX and they're unlikely to improve a great amount in the closing phase. Having won just 1 of their 9 away league matches this term, whilst losing 6 times in the process, their prospects cannot be considered high heading into Sunday's game. LISBON, March 24 (Reuters) - Cristiano Ronaldo and football agent Jorge Mendes joined forces on Tuesday to donate lifesaving equipment to Portuguese hospitals struggling to treat patients with coronavirus. The two will donate equipment for two wards at Lisbon's Santa Maria hospital, providing the wards with 10 beds each, ventilators, heart monitors, infusion pumps and syringes, the hospital said in a statement. Their last 15 matches have produced three wins, 10 losses and three clean sheets. They have in just three of their last 10 matches and have conceded two or more goals in seven of their last 15 matches. They have scored more than one goal in just one of their last 10 matches while they have failed to score in eight of their last 15 matches. Since Sampdoria's return to the top-flight in 2012/13, they have won five, lost five and drawn four Serie A games against Udinese. The visitors will be aiming to add to that, having lost once in seven clashes with sides in the bottom half this term. Udinese also visited this ground in their last away game, winning 3-1 against Genoa. We are backing them to pull off a result here, with Udinese Double Chance our pick. Conceded by Jonathan Tah. Posted at 57' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Jonathan Tah. Posted at 57' Attempt blocked. Giovanni Reyna (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. French forward Dembele ruptured a hamstring tendon last week and will undergo surgery next Tuesday in Finland, after which Barca will determine how long he will be out for. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Chelsea Women. Erin Cuthbert replaces Sophie Ingle. Posted at 57' Corner, Chelsea Women. Conceded by Remi Allen. Posted at 57' Attempt blocked. Drew Spence (Chelsea Women) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 53' Foul by Guro Reiten (Chelsea Women). Hatayspor is in 1st place with 50 points and they have 4 points more than 2nd and 3rd place. Today they are against Umraniyespor that is in 8th place with 40 points. They are 3 points behind the playoff zone and against the first place today I expect from them to defend and to take at least a draw so they can remain to fight for promotion. However they may also adapt next year’s qualifying rounds to make time. Paper Round’s view: The Champions League is financially essential to UEFA and to other teams still in the tournament, and the Europa League offers a vital route back to the Champions League for some teams still involved. The plans to complete football by June do nevertheless seem optimistic, with some countries still seeing rapid growth in coronavirus cases. It's fair to say PSG's season is going exactly to plan so far and the side have been impressive across all fronts. In Ligue 1 they are well on course to retain their title and already have an 8 point lead at the top with a game in hand; they're also into the quarter-finals of the French League Cup and most impressively, they dropped just two points in the process of winning their Champions League group. Bayern Munich should have few problems securing aother win in the Bundesliga. They returned to action with a 2-0 win at Union Berlin and are scoring plenty of goals and not conceding at the other end. Their opponents can only wish that was the case for them. Another defeat last weekend has then still worrying about the prospect of relegation. When you have lost four games in a row, the last thing you need is a trip to Bayern Munich. Go for a home win here with Bayern ahead at both half and full time. He even banned TV cameras from Goodison Park feeling Everton were over-exposed - unthinkable today. He once deliberately gave an 'exclusive' to a journalist that Howard Kendall was signing for Liverpool, knowing the player was moving from Preston North End to Everton, a deal that so enraged Shankly he threatened resignation. Catterick built two magnificent title-winning sides in 1962-63 and again in 1969-70 around the 'Holy Trinity' of Alan Ball, Kendall and Colin Harvey. TALKING POINT Spurs navigate tricky tie to get back on track. Mourinho will have been relieved to see the hosts motor into a two-goal lead inside 15 minutes as his out-of-form team overcame a potential banana skin. There's still a long way to go, but despite being in the last 16 of the Champions League, this competition represents his best chance of securing the silverware he was brought in to deliver. On Wednesday the player tweeted: "Everything went well and I will soon start with the recovery. Thank you so much to Dr. Cugat and his team and everyone for so much support. View more on twitter'I can only focus on us'Meanwhile Chelsea manager Frank Lampard says he will have no thoughts on the Premier League title race when his side entertain City on Thursday evening (20:15 BST). If Liverpool beat Crystal Palace on Wednesday, City will need to win at Stamford Bridge to keep the title race alive for another week before they play Liverpool on 2 July. Since the injury to striker Rashford and the prolonged absence of midfielder Paul Pogba, United have had problems with penalty-takers, but Fernandes could be the answer. There is also a developing relationship between Fernandes and the fans, which is hardly surprising. They know a top-class player when they see one. Did you know? Fernandes became the first player to score their first Premier League goal for United with a penalty-kick. Spanish Super Cup due to illness and then hurt his ankle in the Copa del Rey victory at Unionistas de Salamanca. He returned to training soon after but was discarded for last week's derby win over Atletico Madrid and Thursday's Copa del Rey quarter-final defeat by Real Sociedad. But coach Zinedine Zidane said there was no problem between him and 30-year-old Wales international Bale, who has helped the club win four Champions League titles during his time in the Spanish capital but continues to divide the club's support. Leicester held off a spirited second-half effort from Championship promotion chasers Brentford to reach the FA Cup fourth round in the final tie to be held at Griffin Park. Kelechi Iheanacho scored the only goal of the game after just four minutes when he tapped in a cross from full-back James Justin, who had been found by Dennis Praet's superb raking pass. Leicester were the better team in the first half and Ayoze Perez should have doubled their lead when he was sent clear by Iheanacho but Bees keeper Luke Daniels made a good save to deny him. Marooned in mid-table is not where Birmingham fans want to see their side, but that's exactly what they're faced with at present. Moreover, Blues are unlikely to climb up the table all the time that they're making hard work of picking up regular wins. Chelsea were battered by Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie, so realistically they only have the top four and the FA Cup left to play for. In the Premier League, they have a fight on their hands - in November they had a nine-point advantage over the team in fifth place but that is now down to three. With the FA Cup, it will obviously improve their chances of reaching the quarter-finals if the Reds put out another weakened team. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Real Sociedad 2, Barcelona 2. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad). Posted at 90'+3' Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Corner, Barcelona. Conceded by Adnan Januzaj. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Real Sociedad. Ander Barrenetxea replaces Mikel Oyarzabal. Posted at 84' Corner, Real Sociedad. Breogan River vs Pinar Karsiyaka []Live Score, Basketball Get Breogan River vs Pinar Karsiyaka 23/24 [] live score, BRR vs PIK Basketball Champions League live streaming, schedules, results, team squads, ... Each of Lazio’s home wins this season has come by a margin of two goals or more. With Napoli struggling, we think that the visitors will fall some way short in this trip. After seeing Lazio demolish Juventus twice in the last month, we think the hosts are capable of pulling off a 3-1 home win, having seen over 3.5 goals land in 62% of their home matches. Syria will meet with Japan in the group. The football is not the most important thing in Syria. The youth national team are very far to elite and I am certainly sure they will eliminate after the group stage. They will go to this game seeking to extend this run as they look to rise. In the last 15 matches, Watford have three wins and seven losses and they have failed to score in eight while only four of their last 15 matches have produced over 2. They have only five clean sheets in the last 15 matches but they go to this match on two straight clean sheets. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Stuart O'Keefe (Gillingham) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Posted at 89' Corner, Gillingham. Conceded by Arthur Masuaku. Posted at 87' Pablo Zabaleta (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Regan Charles-Cook (Gillingham). SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Gillingham. Mikael Ndjoli replaces Barry Fuller. It probably didn't help him that he chose to stay loyal to Southampton. He is the best penalty-taker I have ever seen. He was so laid back and that was why he wasn't afraid to try the spectacular. He was a genius. Ian Wright: "He was one of the most naturally gifted players I have ever seen. I don't think he played enough for England because of the time when he was playing and the managers who were there. Neither of these two sides have it easy going into this clash. Wigan's 3-2 win against Birmingham ended a 13-game wait for a league win. However, they last won consecutively in August 2019. They are in terrible form with only five wins in 26 league games, so Wigan are under pressure to start turning things around. Wigan should be worried, as the home side has won just three of the last 12 league meetings between Wigan and Bristol City (W3 D6 L3). It is the first leg of the Semis first game played at this stage, and Diriangen despite finishing the season just 3rd they were actually league leaders for half of this season and finished with same number of points as their rivals in this game Esteli, and if it were the H2H rule they would be the one finishing on 2nd place because in direct games with Esteli they won 2-0 at home and drew 0-0 on the road, so quite good record for them and should feel quite confident coming into this game and looking to take the win and a lead in the return leg. Immelman: November masters presents different challenges Former Masters champion Trevor Immelman believes the famous Augusta Court would present a different set of challenges should the event be played in a mooted rescheduled slot in November. If you look at the golf course in a bubble, I think the course itself won't play all that differently.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
bottom of page