top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Malaysia VS Jordan live streaming 15/01/2024 Watch

3:56Watch Live: AFC Asian Cup match Malaysia vs. Jordan on January 15, 2024.CBS Sports · Sep 27, 2023

Live Streaming Malaysia Vs Jordan Piala Asia 16 Januari 15 hours ago — Perlawanan Malaysia vs Jordan pada 16 Januari 2024 dijangka akan berlangsung di Stadium Al Janoub, dan boleh disaksikan secara langsung melalui ... Arsenal's young players are "worth the risk" said boss Mikel Arteta after they beat League One Portsmouth at a noisy Fratton Park to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals. Arteta named a team with six players aged 20 or under and they looked in control, especially in the second half, to beat a team who had not lost in 19 home games. Pompey played well in the first half but trailed to Sokratis Papastathopoulos' volley from Reiss Nelson's cross just before the break. This will be match with plenty of goals, at least I think so, and I will bet on that option, what is very real. So, Vitesse is team who is after 4-2 win at home, lost in last two duels in league, 1-2 and 3-4. Generally, this team is playing very efficient and I believe that they will be on same level and this time. Twente, on the other side is team who is also lost last two matches in league, and same, it was efficient, 1-2 and 2-3. Of course, after this results, over is ok to try and I will try. The Hammers are only a point from safety so it is a recoverable situation. With 17th placed Aston Villa in the EFL Cup final this weekend, a point would take West Ham above Villa but it’s a win they need. West Ham have no wins in their last six league matches with only two points earned. This is a vital game for them because their next four games are all against sides in the top nine. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Jose promises Spurs will dare and do in Leipzig “I read it every day because it’s written everywhere,” Jose Mourinho said ahead of Tottenham’s Champions League second-leg against RB Leipzig on Tuesday evening. You know more or less my principles, my philosophy, what I love and hate. I don't mean playing well and winning, I am talking about how you react when you have to battle a bit. Palace will compete in every area of the pitch and, if Arsenal are going to win again, they will have to earn it. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Hugh's prediction: 3-1Matthew's prediction: 1-2 Chelsea v BurnleyBurnley are safely into the fourth round of the FA Cup but they have lost their past three Premier League games. There were 35 passes in the build up to Mesut Ozil's goal, with every single player touching the ball for the Gunners - the most number of passes for any goal in the Premier League this season. What's next?Arsenal's attentions now turn to the Europa League and Olympiakos, who they face on Thursday (20:00 GMT), before they return to Premier League action next Sunday against Everton (16:30). Meanwhile, Newcastle are next in action next Saturday, when they travel to Crystal Palace in the Premier League (15:00). the Bulgarian league presents a clash of two teams that have a record in their league of scoring to an extent. Selo are regarded as the better team in this encounter though their campaign has not been up to scratch Vitosha also have been having a bit of a dismal run in the league with 5 losses in their last 9 games which is worrying. It is of importance to note that a straight win for either of the teams is a tricky prediction therefore will play it safe and predict a score margin of more than two goals or at least two goals The chief of Greater Manchester Police says his force are "fearful" of crowds turning up at football stadiums if the Premier League season restarts. The league hopes to return on 12 June with games played behind closed doors. But GMP chief constable Ian Hopkins believes some "tricky fixtures" could pose a problem for policing. Liverpool coming to Manchester City I have no doubt would attract crowds whether they're allowed in the ground or not," he said. Granada have a great run at home and for a team promoted from the second tier, they have done well. They will be up against a title contender, after earlier beating Barcelona and with Atletico’s struggles away from home, this will be a tough one. Granada have four clean sheets in six home matches and Atletico’s last six matches away in the league have seen under 2.5 goals scored. With the two sides’ defences, here we will go for Under 2.5 goals as the best bet. Balotelli, playing for Brescia, threatened to walk off the pitch after hearing monkey chants from the stands during the second half of his side's 2-1 defeat, leading to Verona being handed a suspended one-match partial stadium closure. The man accused of initiating the racist chants, which led to a visibly angry Balotelli kicking the ball into the crowd, was identified by Verona police after they reviewed CCTV footage and eyewitness accounts. Liverpool need just four wins from their remaining 10 games to guarantee their first league title for 30 years. It is always nice to get a trophy," said Sterling. Now it is the business end and we have a lot to fight for. We are one trophy down and confident we can go to do major things this season. It is just as special as always. If you are not winning trophies you will finish the season very disappointed. The British-based World Golf Group last month unveiled plans for a new global tour it hopes to launch in 2022 that would consist of 18 yearly tournaments -- each with prize money of $10 million -- and feature 48 of the game's top players. Former world number one Tiger Woods said last week he had also been approached by the PGL and was gathering further information about something which could be a more lucrative alternative to the PGA Tour. Thankfully for them, that did not come to pass, and the Premier League's return this month enabled them to cap their stunning success. However, because of the measures put in place in response to the virus, the Reds will not be able to celebrate their long-awaited success with their supporters immediately, at least not in the traditional sense. As with Wednesday's impressive 4-0 win over Crystal Palace, when they next play at Anfield - against Aston Villa on Sunday, 5 July, and for their two other remaining home games - it will be behind closed doors. He [Mourinho] wants to win. He's a proven winner. I've made it clear that I'm at the stage of my career where I want to win trophies. I've made it clear I want to win them here and it's a big year for us. Realistically we look at the Champions League and the FA Cup this season to try to do that, so we'll see how that goes and then from my point of view I'll keep doing what I'm doing, keep fighting for this club on the pitch. Premier League was "an absolute necessity". A thrilling win over Chelsea and a hard-earned point at Newcastle in their last two games have helped ease the threat of relegation, with three of their last five games against fellow strugglers Norwich (away), Watford (home) and, on the final day, Aston Villa (home). Former Chelsea and Scotland winger Pat Nevin, speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live: "I was so impressed with West Ham's work rate against Chelsea - it was phenomenal. This fixture features No. 23 vs No. 20 in the league, Stoke City vs Wigan Athletic. The hosts coming from a 2 - 4 away win to Barnsley (no. 24 in the league) and their last home game a 0 - 2 loss to West Bromwich Albion. The visitors coming from a 0 - 3 home loss to Brentford (No. 9 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 2 draw to Bristol City FC. The hosts should win this one but they played a lower table team than the visitors and themselves, scoring multiple goals but conceded multiple goals to win the match then lost their last home game to a team above the visitors facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves, not scoring but conceding multiple goals to lose the match then drawing their last away game to a team above themselves scoring and conceding so an over 2.5 is best to tip. PSV have won five of their seven home games in the Eredivisie while Fortuna Sittard have lost six of their seven away games and are yet to win on the road. PSV average 2.29 points per home game and Fortuna Sittard average 0.14 points per away game, which only adds weight to our prediction for a home win on Saturday. Malaysia vs Jordan » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & Stats 11 hours ago — Malaysia vs Jordan ❱ 15.01.2024 ❱ Football ❱ AFC Asian Cup, Asia ⚡ Livescore ⭐ Best Betting Odds ✔️ H2H Stats ✍ Match Preview. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Georginio Wijnaldum. Posted at 81' Foul by Sadio Mané (Liverpool). Posted at 81' Adam Smith (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dan Gosling replaces Jefferson Lerma. Posted at 78' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Jack Simpson. Che Adams scored twice and Danny Ings netted from the penalty spot as Saints claimed only their sixth home win of the season at St Mary's. Ings began the game in the hunt for the Premier League golden boot, and with five minutes remaining, he moved to within one goal (22) of Leicester City's Jamie Vardy (23). The Southampton striker had his opportunities to draw level with compatriot Vardy in the second half, but his selfless approach created better chances for his team-mates. BBC Sport understands that sports have accepted that the return to competition is going to be a "long, detailed process" and the discussions in Friday's conference were largely based on the resumption of training. F1 representatives also discussed the prospects for the British Grand Prix. View more on twitter'No decisions taken' at Premier League meetingThe Premier League said in a statement it would "only return to training and playing with government guidance". WE will play the best pick for this match now and can for this our mach look get a new great pick for this play now at the mach Nicaragua league for the youth players under this 20 years ago and can we for this mach look see a est new great match with more our pick where we play at the mach now and do the pick a win from home team with minimal 1 goal score at the win for the match in ordinary the mach and can we look get a new win from new 8.50 points for this our play. Once Greenwood put United 2-0 up they never got out of third gear. They didn't need to. However when you're at the foot of the table and fighting for your life you really can't afford the big decisions to go against you. Had Jonathan Moss not awarded United a bogus penalty, Villa might have made something of the fixture. But the reality is Villa lack a Mason Greenwood and that's why their days in the Premier League are numbered. I can't see a solution. Serie A president Paolo Dal Pino told the ANSA news agency that "Marotta represents the needs of Inter, I protect the general interests of the entire Serie A which unfortunately suffers daily conflicts of interest linked to each team. I have to promote the Italian league and its image in the world; broadcasting matches in empty stadiums would have been a bad business card for the country. Dortmund are fourth on 30 points, four points behind leaders RB Leipzig who host Augsburg on Saturday when third-placed Bayern Munich, also on 30, welcome VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Moenchengladbach in second spot on 34 visit Hertha Berlin. The league breaks after this weekend's matches and resumes on Jan. Schalke have been no strangers to seeing both teams score in their games this season. Both teams have scored in seven of Schalke's last nine Bundesliga games. The Veltins-Arena has been treated to plenty of exciting games already this season. Both teams have also scored in three of Schalke's six Bundesliga home games. Rapinoe a winner Megan Rapinoe beats out Lucy Bronze and fellow World Cup winner Alex Morgan to claim the Ballon d'Or. Alisson's safe hands Nice to see Bernardo Silva recognised for the talent he is, in at nine, while Robert Lewandowski comes in at eight. The Yachine Trophy is out too and Alisson Becker is unlikely to drop that, based on the year he has had. However, this season has seen him start only four games and trailed in more advanced position. This has lead to speculation that the combative midfielder is unhappy and open to move. Though he has reiterated his focus is fully on playing for the Gunners, he left the door open by admitting he will ‘ see what happens’ in the future. England captain Harry Kane says the Premier League season should be scrapped if it cannot be completed by the end of June. All elite football in England is suspended until at least 30 April because of the coronavirus pandemic. I know the Premier League will do everything it can to finish the season," said Tottenham striker Kane. There needs to be a point where enough is enough. Probably the limit for me is the end of June. Read the full story Video - Shock Premier League club consider eye-watering bid for James Rodriguez - Euro Papers01:21 Rugani tests positive for Coronavirus There is worrying news from Italy, where Juventus central defender Daniele Rugani has tested positive for Coronavirus, reports the Mirror. The 25-year-old Italian international has no symptoms, but he has been quarantined in order to protect the rest of the squad. In a nutshell, Manchester United know exactly how to win against teams that are willing to attack them, and Arsenal certainly fall into this category. This approach plays into the Red Devils’ hands, and Arsenal’s defence simply looks incapable of dealing with any sort of pressure. They have kept just one league clean sheet at home this season and have shipped seven goals in their last three games there. Assisted by Mauro Arambarri with a cross. Posted at 72' Foul by Sergio Busquets (Barcelona). RB Leipzig returned to the top of the Bundesliga as they ended a four-game winless run with a comfortable victory over struggling Werder Bremen. Patrik Schick set up Lukas Klostermann's opener and headed in their second. Nordi Mukiele ran on to a through ball to give them the third moments after the restart. The Portuguese boss explained his close crop wasn't intentional. The reason behind the haircut is the barber was bad!" Mourinho joked. He did a bad job and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked at him and said 'come on, bring out the one and shave it'. I know it will take a little longer but it will grow and come back to normality. Watch the full interview with the Spurs manager on Football Focus, Saturday 15 February at 12:00 on BBC One and BBC iPlayer. Tottenham Hotspur: Imposed a 20% pay cut on 550 non-playing staff in April and May, with the club planning to use the government's furlough scheme where appropriate. Spurs fans have urged the club to reverse their decision. Newcastle United: Non-playing staff on temporary leave but they will be paid their full salaries until the end of April. LIVE Malaysia vs Jordan 2024 Asian Cup - YouTube LIVE Malaysia vs Jordan 2024 Asian Cup - YouTubeYouTube · Fr7 Reborn6.4K+ views · 8 hours ago YouTube · Fr7 Reborn YouTube · Fr7 Reborn · Translate this page 3:56 Everton fan Sarah Halpin, founder of 'The Bird is Blue' YouTube channel, says there may be a reluctant acceptance among supporters that Moyes might represent a decent option to stop the slide. A few months ago, or even a couple of weeks ago, your first reaction as a fan is 'do we really want to do that? Do we really want to go backwards to someone who was there?'" she told BBC Radio 5 Live. My glory days - if you like - as an Everton fan were under David Moyes and what we achieved with spending so minimal money was an overachievement really. Games played: 26. Goals scored: 32Teenage striker Erling Braut Haaland is the hottest property in Europe at the moment and his scoring rate has not slowed since joining Borussia Dortmund from Red Bull Salzburg in January. The 19-year-old Norwegian rejected the approach of compatriot Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the Manchester United manager, and has started life in Germany in sensational fashion, netting eight goals in his first four games. Slask Wroclaw will play against Lech Poznan in the Ekstraklasa of Poland on Sunday. Slask Wroclaw won back to back two matches at end of the season. They also won three of the last four home matches. They lost first game of the Championship group to Legia by 0-2 and Defeated Cracovia by 3-2 in the last game at home. While Lech Poznan ended season with back to back wins at home and away with clean sheet and Scored 7 goals. They Defeated Piast Gliwice by 2-0 in the first game and Drawn last game to Pogon Szczecin by 0-0 . He was able to help me get into a position where I could not put so much pressure on myself and be less critical. Have England gone backwards since World Cup?USA beat England in SheBelieves Cup openerBeth England's rise from 'not fitting in' to prolific scorerOnly Arsenal's Vivianne Miedema - last season's PFA Player of the Year - has contributed to more goals in the WSL than England this season. The 25-year-old says she is "more confident and happy on the pitch now" and believes there is "still more to come". Away from home this season, Cardiff have conceded a whopping 20 goals. Only Luton have conceded more travelling goals. They're also in the bottom seven when it comes to shots on target conceded on the road, while they're the third worst in terms of shots given away. Such numbers are worrying. Posted at 58' Attempt saved. Federico Valverde (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Sergio Ramos. Posted at 56' Attempt blocked. Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Luka Modric. Posted at 55' Foul by Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid). There are a lot of players who make more mistakes than him. He's dragged Manchester United into Europe on his own in previous seasons. We have to remember that before we write him off or condemn him. De Gea howler helps Watford to victory over Man Utd Manchester United lack quality in certain areas - De Gea De Gea is hardly the one who deserves the blame Outfielders have more of a luxury in making mistakes because they have others to bail them out.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page