top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

[[[WATCH ONLINE>][[[]] Wolverhampton vs Brentford live online 16 January 2024

Live Audio Commentary. Production/Ben_Mee_v_Lille_yyknah. Full-Match Replays ... Match Preview: Wolves v Brentford · Club News. 13 Jan '24. Toney nets penalty in ...

Miedema tried her luck twice within a matter of seconds, the first blocked, the second a whisker wide, before she saw a header back across goal go agonisingly past the post as the whole of the City Ground held its breath. And even when the Dutchwoman did find the target, she was met by the brick wall that was Berger, with the shot-stopper pulling off some late heroics to smother the striker's volley when she looked destined to score at the back post. Belshina 2 will face Vitebsk 2 at home on match day nine of the league. Belshina are a strong home side who are unbeaten in their last three home games. They will face Vitebsk 2 who haven't lost in their last two games. On the road Vitebsk 2 have lost in three of their last four games only drawing with Slutsk 2. Shorn of the clinical finishing of Harry Kane, and hamstrung by the reductive playing style and game-plan employed by Mourinho, Tottenham look low on creativity and confidence, as evidenced by their return of just three goals in five top-flight outings. Posted at 78' Foul by Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 78' Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Sam Winnall replaces Jordan Rhodes. Posted at 74' Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City). Posted at 72' Offside, Bristol City. For some time, Burton were held back by a lack of goals at home. They were doing the business on the road, but finding the net was proving difficult at Pirelli Stadium. Fortunately, such a problem seems to be a thing of the past, as The Brewers have now notched seven goals in two matches in front of a home crowd. The floodgates appear to have opened. Ronaldo keeps on scoring and that is good for his state of mind," said Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri. He's in great physical shape and is making the difference. The other forwards also did well and the problem is who to leave out. Fiorentina, who suffered their first defeat in five league games under coach Giuseppe Iachini, could easily have scored first as Federico Chiesa forced Wojciech Szczesny to make a fingertip save and Pol Lirola also tested the Juventus goalkeeper. Goals and Highlights: Brentford 1-1 Wolves in FA Cup 2023 Jan 5, 2024 — End of the match, Brentford and Wolves tied 1-1 and the winner will have to be decided in one more game. 4:12 PM10 days ago ... The visitors have won once in their last seven matches to fall into trouble in the league. Leeds are now just six points clear of Brentford, while they meet the Bees at Griffin Park in less than a month. Before that, they face a difficult trip to QPR, a side who have caused Leeds problems here over the years. Les Aiglons have four goals in their last three away games and should be able to convert in this match after their emphatic win last week but with Brest in such good form at the Stade Francis-Le-Blé we're backing this one to finish 2-1 to the hosts. We're also backing Brest to score over 1.5 goals as they have done this in four of their last six home games while Nice have conceded as many in five of their last seven away trips in all competitions. Posted at 78' Foul by Tyrone O'Neill (Middlesbrough). SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Middlesbrough. Tyrone O'Neill replaces Britt Assombalonga because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Leeds United. Ezgjan Alioski replaces Hélder Costa. BookingPosted at 75' Jonny Howson (Middlesbrough) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Four losses in a row is a bad return for any club but after their positive start to the season, where they won their first three games, this poor form has hit Western Sydney harder than most. There have been increased calls for Markus Babbel to be relieved of his position but those seem to be a little premature despite the recent results. Shearer: "This was one where I certainly lost it after the game in the dressing room. Two team-mates fighting, incredible. There were little bits of aggression shown in training in the lead up to the game between those two. There were some choice words said and they were fighting for the same place in the team a lot of the time. It was one of those days where we got battered by Aston Villa, we were already down to 10 men. Championship is a 'bubble waiting to burst' - 5 Live investigationIt will hear from both the Rams and the EFL, although a date has not been announced. In March 2019, Birmingham City were deducted nine points by the EFL for a similar charge of breaching profitability and sustainability rules. The Rams are 17th in the Championship and 10 points above the relegation zone. Between 1 July, 2017 and 30 June, 2018, Derby recorded a pre-tax profit for the first time in 10 years and in the three years under review by the EFL, the club saw combined pre-tax losses of just over £8m. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Frederic Guilbert. Posted at 90' Corner, Aston Villa. Conceded by Diego Rico. Posted at 88' Hand ball by Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Foul by Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Tabor Sezana may have 29 points at this moment but they simply cannot consider themselves safe from relegation as they are only 3 points away from the 2nd from bottom club right now, but at home they are usually very good at scoring, scored with Olimpija, actually took the lead early on in the first game between them here at this venue but lost the game with 2-1 in the end. Except for a 4-0 loss at home to strong Celje they have scored in 10 games in a row at home but also conceded, defensively they are really not that strong even at home. Paderborn is in last place with 20 points while Werder Bremen is in 17th place with 25 points. Werder Bremen is 6 points behind the escape from relegation zone and I predict a win for them in this match. They have the last chance to take 3 points and to be near the other teams. At least they must fight against Dusseldorf that is in relegation play off place and they have 3 points more than Werder Bremen. Dusseldorf will play against Dortmund in this week and for Werder Bremen is a great chance to go equal with points with Dusseldorf. If they can't beat Paderborn I think for them the season will be hard to rescue. They have more qualities and I predict an away win here. But as Aubameyang was controlled by Burnley right-back Matt Lowton, Arsenal's attacking threat diminished to almost nothing, their front four dithering over the few scraps they were fed in the period of Burnley dominance. Aubameyang's header wide of the near post was their only chance of any note in a second half where it was all they could do to hang on. In 25 league games this season, the Gunners have won only six and this was their 13th draw. Watford's Troy Deeney had a penalty saved as his side drew 0-0 with Tottenham at Vicarage Road, extending the hosts' unbeaten run in the Premier League to seven matches. Paulo Gazzaniga dived low to his right to deny the Hornets captain following Jan Vertonghen's handball in the second half. Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster saved from Nathaniel Chalobah and Lucas Moura before half-time to thwart Jose Mourinho's side, who have now gone four league games without a win. The club was relaunched as FC Halifax Town but Wilder had already moved on to become Alan Knill's assistant manager at Bury, leaving after six months to take the Oxford United job in December 2008. The DVD analysis increased to a level I hadn't been used to'Targeting a return to League Two, Oxford were struggling when Wilder came in. Training-wise the intensity increased and there was a lot more of an emphasis on winning. Southampton are without an away win since their impressive 1-0 win at Sheffield United on September 14th, though it's worth noting that their unsuccessful five-match run since included tough tests at Spurs, Wolves, Man City and Arsenal. It has not exactly been the dream start for the MK Dons as they have struggled in League One and now face an uphill battle if they are to maintain their spot in England’s third tier. The hosts come into this match having failed to win in their last 12 league matches and given that they have also failed to score in half of their home matches, it is not as if their fans have too much to cheer about at the moment. Kelly was under little pressure as he attempted to play a simple pass back to Tomkins but succeeded only in playing in Ings, who finished with aplomb. Guaita then saved brilliantly from Djenepo and Ward-Prowse to preserve a point for the Eagles, who remain in a comfortable position in the top half of the table - despite going into their final game of 2019 without seven first-team regulars. Hodgson has intimated Palace will try to sign "a few" players in the January transfer window to bolster their injury-ravaged squad. How to watch Brentford vs Wolves | Men's First-Team | News Dec 27, 2023 — Wolves head to the capital for the fourth time on the bounce on Wednesday evening to take on Brentford - find out how to follow the live action ... United's creative gap There was plenty of talk about Solskjaer's trip to Austria to see Red Bull Salzburg's Erling Haaland on Friday in the build-up to the game. Haaland is evidently of interest to United, who will try to sign pre-existing targets when the January transfer window opens, and Solskjaer's positive relationship with the 19-year-old, who played under him at Molde, is an advantage. It is a lack of creativity in midfield that really needs addressing though. In Italy, Atalanta are expected to host Lazio in a Serie A match which will be held at Gewiss stadium, Bergamo city. Currently, it can be observed that Lazio are taking position 2 with 62 points after playing 26 matches while Atalanta are just 1 position behind Lazio, therefore taking position 4 with 51 points after playing 26 matches. Jose Mourinho’s honeymoon period at Tottenham Hotspur seems well and truly over now, with his new club hitting some rough times over the last few weeks. Most recently, they were held at Middlesbrough in the FA Cup to make it one win in five in all competitions, but the problems extend beyond mere results. Today will be played few games at the program of the new round at German 3. Liga. Rivals at this match will be the teams of Viktoria Koln and Meppen. Both teams are situated at the lower part of the table. Football match from the CAF champions league and we have Esperance Tunis playing host to Raja Casablanca. In this match I will bet on a full time draw. The host team Esperance Tunis is favorite to win this game but I don't think they will win, they have 10 points from 4 matches in this group and not many teams will catch them with just 2 matches left, a point here will guarantee 1st place for them. Away team is 2nd and has 7 points, they are 3 points above 3rd placed team and getting a positive result here is key to qualify Raven: "In my head, I was going to score. I thought about it so much building up to the game. Even in extra-time, when the equaliser came, I was thinking 'this isn't meant to happen, we're going to win'. It's a funny, strange feeling that I've never had before and never had since. Then I scored. There's nothing in my life that's even come close to the feeling. I've had kids and got married, but for a shot of pure joy and adrenaline, the feeling I got then has been unparalleled. It was always a dream for me. The day I made a decision to leave this football club I said to the people that I am going outside, I am going to learn, get prepared and hopefully one day I can come back here when I feel I am ready. I have been preparing for a few years for this challenge to come. I know the expectations, level and stature of this club and what it deserves. I am ready for that challenge. Barcelona have scored two or more in their last three matches. Barcelona are unbeaten in 21 home matches. Barcelona have scored in 16 of 17 La Liga home matches. Espanyol have three wins in 17 away league matches. Espanyol have not scored in four of their last six matches. Barcelona kept up the chase for the La Liga title with a win over Villarreal and will be seeking three more points when they welcome Espanyol in the Catalan Derby on Wednesday. Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs The top 10 January transfer targets - and where they could go All the deadline day deals from across Europe Transfer window shuts at 23:00 GMT on Friday 31 January 08:00 - Bale to Spurs is on* Well actually this was mere speculation from Eurosport's very own Michael Hincks.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page