top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·104 members

Algeria - Gabon live stream 17/01/2024 Livestream

The World Bank's digital platform for live-streaming · WHO WE ARE. megamenu ... Gabon · Français · The Gambia · Georgia · Germany · Ghana · Greece · Grenada ...

Rio Ave have won four and drawn one of their last six matches against Portimonense and under 2.5 goals were produced in four of the pairs’ last six encounters. Portimonense have only won one of their last six matches while Rio Ave have won three of their last four games in league and cup, so you can start to see why we have backed the visitors with a double chance bet this Friday. The defending champions will be fired up to show everyone they are better than that. For Leicester, it is chance to prove otherwise - but I am expecting the home side to win. At the same time City play the Foxes, Liverpool face Brazilian side Flamengo in Doha in the Club World Cup final. It will be tight but I am backing the Reds because they have become completely clinical," added Lawro. People are still saying they are not playing very well but they carry on winning - what more do you want?"Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Daniel Sturridge leaves Trabzonspor due to ‘gambling’ ban It was late on Monday morning when the news came through that Daniel Sturridge had departed from Trabzonspor after his contract was terminated mutually. A couple of things then ensued: firstly, speculation started about where he might be going next, fans of goal-shy and striker-light clubs said things like “yeah, I’d take him”, and people thumbed through the rulebooks to figure out for which teams, in which leagues, he would be allowed to sign for. The Portuguese forward is also the European player with the most appearances at major tournaments, World Cup and Euros combined (38, joint with former Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger). Minnesota have won six of their last seven games. Seattle have already lost two home matches this season. Seattle have conceded more points at home than they have scored. Posted at 85' Tom Lawrence (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Charlie Goode (Northampton Town). SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Derby County. Martyn Waghorn replaces Chris Martin. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Derby County 4, Northampton Town 2. Sam Hoskins (Northampton Town) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 83' Penalty conceded by Curtis Davies (Derby County) after a foul in the penalty area. Seongnam won a match in first round with 2-0 but despite that I m pretty confident they will not be able to get the win in this match versus Incheon,Incheon played 0-0 versus Daegu and today I think they will score the goal and that could be enough for them to win cause in head to head matches there is not a lot of goals at all, last two ended with 0-1 and three matches before that ended with 0-0 but either way 1 goal should be enough for Incheon to at least secure the draw so I surely recommend this bet Then they kicked off, John Barnes passed to Steve McManaman, who dribbled past five players, whistled one just past the post and I thought to myself: 'This could be a long day. That Liverpool team of 1996 went on to reach the final, becoming immortalised as the Spice Boys after walking the Wembley turf in white suits before the game, then losing 1-0 to Eric Cantona's stunning late volley in a poor game against Manchester United. Relive Arsenal's win over BrightonArsenal, who also won 4-0 when the sides met in September, controlled the game from start to finish, helped by Van de Donk's early strike after racing on to Leah Williamson's long diagonal pass. Roord saw an effort blocked near the line by Danique Kerkdijk and Nobbs' shot was well saved low down by Walsh before Roord capitalised on another Williamson pass to score. Odsonne Edouard, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Boli Bolingoli and Jonny Hayes all trained on Tuesday along with striker Vakoun Bayo, but will not be considered. There are no fresh concerns for Hamilton, but Blair Alston, Ciaran McKenna and Ryan Fulton all remain on the sidelines with knee injuries. Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "The league is the priority and the season doesn't end on Sunday whether we win the cup or not. I like Juve fc tomorrow I think with the comeback of ronaldo, Atletico Madrid will struggle to keep Juve off them and Higuain is in beautiful form and I think he will continue his form I see this game being a 2 nil victory, Atletico struggled this weekend against Granada fc and I expect them to struggle tomorrow. Playing away is a very difficult task and it will be very hard to keep them at bay for the full 90 minutes and juve are very clinical and I just see it being a one sided match tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it Lawro's prediction: 2-0Scotty's prediction: Liverpool will win, but Burnley are a stubborn, stubborn side. Their manager Sean Dyche has been touted to take over at Palace a couple of times and I have no idea why anyone would say no to him getting the job. Look what he has done at Burnley with a net spend of about £4. Sheff Utd v Chelsea (17:30 BST)What a great result Sheffield United got at home to Wolves on Wednesday, thanks to John Egan's last-gasp winner. Derby are currently 16th in the Championship under manager Phillip Cocu, nine points adrift of the play-off places. On the challenge facing him in the Championship, Rooney added: "The difference here is it is a very tight league. We're not where we want to be but we're not too far off the play-off spots. This league is about being consistent. Without a doubt [the play-offs are still achievable]. I've lost the Premier League title with about four minutes to play, it's not even Christmas yet so there's a long way to go. Norwich were bottom of the standings before the Premier League was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. Last week the club furloughed staff members -- including part-time and casual staff -- as a cost-cutting measure. Sinani, who has scored 14 goals in 16 matches in Luxembourg's top flight this season, will join the English side ahead of the 2020-21 season and his contract will keep him at the club until 2023. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Burnley. Jay Rodriguez replaces Chris Wood. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Dwight Gayle (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Joelinton. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Newcastle United. Yoshinori Muto replaces Christian Atsu. Posted at 79' VAR Decision: No card change Ashley Barnes (Burnley). Andre Gray replaces Danny Welbeck. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 90'+1' Craig Dawson (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Will Hughes (Watford) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Will Hughes (Watford). Posted at 89' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. These teams is hard to know what will happen at the end of regular time plus injury time because they look like they are equal in their performance because they have drawn their both head to head with nothing to be scored both teams find it difficult to break the deadlocks of their opponent. The home team find its way to victory when they beat Ajaccio fc at their home soil ground despite scoring only a single score but the status shows that they have drawn their last Home game against North and the visitors lost last game to Caen so there is a great chance to see a stalemate coming from this game, Good Lucky punters. Salzburg are again heading for the title this season and they have been excellent so far in the restart of the league with 3 wins in 3 matches scoring 13 goals and conceding only once. And they restarted the season with 5-0 win in the final of the cup. After 398 minutes and 48 shots, Spurs had finally scored their first goal of 2020. The home side have the joint worst record for clean sheets in the Premier League - level on three with opponents Norwich - so a one-goal lead was always likely to leave Spurs fans nervous. And their worries would prove founded as Norwich equalised with 20 minutes remaining, Pukki's penalty - his 11th goal of the season - looking to have done enough to earn the battling Canaries a hard-fought draw. Japan coach Hajime Moriyasu has chosen a squad made up entirely of domestic-based players with one eye on next year's Olympic Games in Tokyo. Japan qualified automatically for the Olympic tournament as hosts and the East Asian Championship will give several players including Ao Tanaka, the J-League's Rookie of the Year, the chance to push their case for 2020 selection. Suwon will host Gwangju in the K League 1 of South Korea on Sunday. Suwon just has one win this season from four Matches. Three of the four Suwon matches saw less than 2.5 goals but they scored three goals in two home matches as well. While Gwangju are Winless this season with three defeats and one Draw. They just scored one goal this season. Gwangju failed to produce Goals and conceded more than one goal per match. Suwon Defeated Gwangju by 3-0 when they last met in Korean Cup 1/8 Final. So Expecting two or More goals in this match . I connect with people, I'm quite sociable. So it even confuses me because I am really mean to myself. So I don't need other people to see that. I'm not faking when I am happy or glad, or when I meet people and when I have a good conversation, but I'm just really, really not nice to myself. Football has saved my life' Lynn was part of the Scotland squad that played in the 2019 World Cup in FranceThroughout her struggles, football and family have been Lynn's support. Exeter City are coming into this game with 2 straight lost games, against Port Vale away 1-3 and against Swindon away 1-2. They are in 4th place with 54 points from 30 matches, they have won 15 games this season, 9 games ended in draw, they have lost 6 games. They have scored 40 goals against 32. In their last 5 league games, they have won 2 games, 1 draw and 2 lost games. Bochum and Heidenheim will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Bochum this season have the following results: 6W, 10D and 9L. Meanwhile Heidenheim have 11W, 8D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. These two clubs also met in a friendly game in this winter break and I happened to watch the fixture between them in which Horn actually took the lead in the first half and had some big scoring chances to even make it 2-0 in their favor while Rapid Vienna simply could not break the well organized Horn defense who was also super motivated to be getting a result out of that encounter, and in the second half they also conceded just one goal and ended up drawing the friendly with 1-1 in the end. Mars will host Wadi Degla for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the worst teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Wadi Degla is very average team in this league. I think, they have the motivation to change their position. I think, Wadi Degla will try to get the victory on the road. Also, we have Masr who's is a very modest team. They are rookies in this league. Hosts have low potential. My pick: Wadi Degla to win. Manchester City could make Valencia winger Ferran Torres their first summer signing to replace Leroy Sane. Valencia want £40m for Torres, who has a year left on his contract with the La Liga club, and BBC Sport understands the 20-year-old Spain international is keen on a move to Etihad Stadium. Germany forward Sane left City for Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich. City, who finished second in the Premier League, are also expected to target central defenders this summer. Fifa has also established a working group to tackle the issues facing football as a result of the pandemic. The group will look at the international fixture calendar, and issues around player contracts. Player contracts typically expire on 30 June but many leagues, if resumed, look likely to continue beyond that date. We could have finished our season'Reacting to the news, Forest Green Rovers owner Dale Vince said suspending all professional matches on 13 March was a "mistake" because the virus had "barely impacted the country" by that stage. New boss Mikel Arteta believes he has already seen encouraging signs from his players as he prepares to take full charge of Arsenal for the first time. The Gunners, who drew 0-0 at Everton on Saturday with Arteta watching from the stands, travel to Bournemouth on Thursday (15:00 GMT). We are much more committed, we have a different kind of aggression every time we lose the ball," said Arteta, "The body language was much, much better than in the past few games. CAF Online Paciencia rescues WATCH LIVE: CAF ... Koln lost the first 3 home games in the Bundesliga this season but have been strong at home since. Of the last 10 home games they only lost the meetings with the top teams RB Leipzig and Bayern Munich. And in 6 of the last 7 home games they have scored 2 or more goals. Bottom club Partick Thistle will be relegated to Scottish League One. Scottish League OneWhen the SPFL formally ended the 2019-20 season for the three lower divisions on 15 April, Raith Rovers were declared champions and promoted to the Scottish Championship. Bottom club Stranraer will be relegated to Scottish League Two. Scottish League TwoWhen the SPFL formally ended the 2019-20 season for the three lower divisions on 15 April, Cove Rangers were declared champions and promoted to Scottish League One. Lead by example as captain. FA Cup Fourth Round - Tranmere Rovers v Manchester United - Prenton Park, Birkenhead, Britain - January 26, 2020 Manchester United's Harry Maguire celebrates scoring their first goalReuters PLAYER RATINGS TRANMERE ROVERS: Davies (4), Ridehalgh (4), Monthe (3), Morris (5), Ferrier (7), Jennings (5), Caprice (6), Perkins (5), Blackett-Taylor (6), Clarke (6), Danns (5) Subs: Hepburn-Murphy (5), Gilmour (5), Mullin (6) MANCHESTER UNITED: Romero (6), Dalot (7), Lindelof (6), Maguire (9), Jones (7), Shaw (7), Matic (8), Andreas (6), Lingard (7), Martial (7), Greenwood (6) Subs: Chong (6), Fred (6), Williams (6) KEY MOMENTS 10’ - GOAL! Maguire settles the nerves with an ABSOLUTE ROCKET! 25 yards out, he puts it on his right foot and his strike finds the top corner via a slight deflection of Clarke's head. Algeria : Development news, research, data | World Bank The World Bank's digital platform for live-streaming · WHO WE ARE. megamenu Gabon · Français · The Gambia · Georgia · Germany · Ghana · Greece · Grenada ... Agents ready to go to war for £300m fees Premier League players’ agents are set to fight for £300 million in fees that they believe they are owed, according to the Daily Mail. The paper reports that agents are already being denied the money that they believe is theirs due to coronavirus impacts on the industry, and while they will let smaller clubs go without paying, they intend to step up their pursuit of payments from bigger clubs. Should the pan-continental Euros be moved to 2021 it could come into conflict with FIFA's plans for an expanded Club World Cup in that timeslot involving the world's leading club sides. Protocol be damned, the Premier League and UEFA had the chance to take the lead and they blew it There is widespread uncertainty about how to finish domestic and international seasons and many clubs, leagues and federations are certain to face short-term losses in revenue. The possible return date appears to be optimistic given the country is under restrictions which stop people leaving their homes for non-essential reasons. The English leagues have previously said it was their goal to try to complete the current season, when play resumes, but such an approach carries financial problems for lower division clubs who rely on match-day revenue for their cash-flow. Fortunately, this game against a struggling Udinese side represents a big opportunity for Juve to put an important three points on the board, particularly since Inter are faced with a potentially tricky trip to Florence. They had been hit by injury and suspension as captain Robson suffered a shoulder injury and Ray Wilkins was sent off against Morocco - but fate intervened as England were revitalised by the introduction of the fiery presence of Everton's Peter Reid and the goals of club-mate Lineker. Lineker, who left Everton for Barcelona after the tournament, scored a brilliant 35-minute hat-trick, turning home crosses from Gary Stevens and Steve Hodge before pouncing on a goalkeeping error for his third. Interclube are in eighth and just a place and a point behind their opponents CRD Libolo. The home side have gone five league games without a victory. That's a big dip in form having won their previous three. Of those five games though, three have been played away from home. Form on home soil hasn't been that great either, though their most recent game was a defeat by the side currently second in the table. The Khalifa International Stadium will now host those three matches. Organisers said the construction of the stadium was complete and the venue was operational but the necessary certification processes took longer than expected and the stadium was unable to host test events at full capacity prior to the event. You can also join us on Saturday from 12:00 BST to tell us how you'd go about concluding the season, while sharing some of your favourite final-day memories. How have we done it? Professor James Reade and his team in Reading have employed the same methods they use to forecast things like inflation or gross domestic product (GDP) to predict the results of the 108 games left in the Championship. We look at all the scorelines in the history of football essentially, and that gives us a sense of how likely a team is to score zero, one, two, three, four goals and so on," Professor Reade tells BBC Sport. Spain, Germany, Italy, France and the Netherlands also had 31 January deadlines. Portuguese clubs can still buy players until 2 February, while Russian, Chinese and US clubs are among those who can still bring in new players. Is there any chance of more signings this season?Clubs can sign free agents after the deadline - at any stage of the season - as long as they left their previous club before the transfer deadline.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page