top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·127 members

(((STREAM>))) Bristol City - West Ham live streaming 16 January 2024

West Ham United will entertain Bristol City at the London Stadium in the FA Cup third round on Sunday. ➤▻ CLICK HERE TO STREAMING ...

This fixture features no. 6 vs no. 10 in the league, Sunderland vs Doncaster Rovers. Sunderland coming from a 0 - 1 away win to Milton Keynes dons who are currently 20th in the league then won their last home game 4 - 0 to Wycombe wanderers. Doncaster rovers coming from a 0 - 1 home loss to Coventry city who is currently 4th in the league then their last game a 0- 2 win over Bristol rovers. Bristol City vs West Ham: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time 2 days ago — Bristol City vs West Ham: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds. Jonathan Gorrie. Sat, January 13 ... The surprise was Portuguese clubs did not look at him seriously until Jorge Jesus, the current Flamengo boss decided to sign him," said Portuguese football writer Jose Delgado. In the media we were asking why Benfica, Sporting or Porto were not going for Fernandes because you could see he was a fantastic player. He was a sure bet and it has proved a great success. The numbers back that up. Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Fernandes has topped the Portuguese Primeira Liga rankings for the most goal involvements (67), most goals outside the penalty area (9), most chances created (239), most shots (271) and most shots on target (114). Municipal Jalapa have had recent successes against Real Esteli, including a 2-0 win at the Estadio Independencia last November. But it's very hard to ignore the more emphatic scorelines in that head-to-head record. That double-figured win and the strength of Real Esteli at home sway us to back the home side. Only four teams have scored fewer away goals than Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga this season. Furthermore, seven of their 12 away games in all competitions have seen under 2.5 goals scored. Monchengladbach have also scored under 2.5 goals in four of their last five Bundesliga games. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Jordan Henderson with a cross. Liverpool's victory over Sheffield United means they have a place in history as one of a select group of teams to have gone a year unbeaten in the Premier League. The Reds have played 37 games without defeat - picking up 101 points in that time - since losing 2-1 to last season's eventual champions Manchester City on 3 January 2019. Augsburg are in excellent form at the moment with a 4-1-0 record in the last 5 Bundesliga matches scoring 12 goals. At home they have also been productive this season with 13 goals so far. Only 5 teams have scored more goals at home this season. Two bottom placed teams in this league, which are having weak run and poor contribution in previous games. BATE is one position above, comparing to their rival in the league table. They are considered as favorite here, only because of bigger name, but quality in the squad is not much better than the home side. Edinson Cavani replaces Mauro Icardi. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Monaco. Adrien Silva replaces Wissam Ben Yedder. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Marquinhos (Paris Saint Germain) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Neymar with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 84' Tiemoué Bakayoko (Monaco) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 84' Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick on the left wing. Theo Zagorakis (Greece) - 5 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 2004. Best finish: Winner (2004)You would have done well to predict the player of the tournament for 2004 before a ball was kicked. Function overcame fashion in Portugal as unfancied Greece pulled off another huge shock. Zagorakis - formerly of Leicester - was the general in midfield who oversaw a famous triumph. He's now a politician. Fifteen more points will wrap-up the trophy and the only question is when, not if, Liverpool will be crowned as English champions for the first time in 30 years. It's so insane I don't understand it," Klopp said. I'm not smart enough, it's difficult. Never had that before and I've no clue how it happened really. Then came that piece of brilliance from Eden Hazard. Ian Wright: "It was one of those strange games and although that Tottenham rivalry is still in me, I kind of felt for them. That game against Chelsea should have been done and dusted. Spurs have to think it was a chance missed. Rank the best Premier League games of all time. Top 10 games of Premier League eraChoose your top 10 games from 13 enthralling encounters and rank them in order. Lokomotiva Zagreb is making a great season and they have 46 points until now and they are 2 points behind 2nd place Hajduk while Osijek is in 5th place with 42 points and with a win they are in game also for second place and for Europa League places. Also Osijek is a good team with a lot of talented players however I believe here in a strong match with both teams that wants to win but I predict a draw here. Even with a draw Lokomotiva Zagreb will be near the other teams while Osijek with a draw will have chances to fight for a place in Champions League or Europa League. Four top-flight clubs - Newcastle, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Norwich - have placed some non-playing staff on furlough leave under the government's coronavirus job retention scheme, increasing the pressure on players to take a pay cut. On Monday, Premier League leaders Liverpool reversed the decision to furlough some staff after criticism from fans and former players. It is not for me to tell clubs how to run their businesses. West Ham vs Bristol City: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off Jan 7, 2024 — How to watch West Ham United vs Bristol City online - TV channels & live streams The match will be available to watch live on TV on ESPN+ in ... Perth Glory will host Sydney for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Sydney have a better results in this new campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 12 points. They have 4 victories in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Perth Glory who's is not very good team in this season. True, they have only 1 lose. In any case, the hosts want to win. They will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. I think, Perth Glory have the motivation to stay in the race for higher range. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Given the nature of this group, it would be easy to assume that this will be a goal-filled game. The early market certainly feels that there'll be no shortage of goals at Groupama Stadium on Tuesday evening, but it might just pay to take the opposing view. Leipzig know that a draw is all they need, so they may just take a cautious approach. It seems even more likely that the visitors will avoid being too cavalier after an attacking approach got them caught out in the reverse fixture. What's more, three of Lyon's five games in Group G have seen less than three goals go in, as did Leipzig's most recent traveling UCL fixture. Match preview Aston Villa v Manchester City (Carabao Cup final, 16:30 GMT)Aston Villa got blasted by their manager Dean Smith last week. I don't know if some of their players had one eye on this game, but they were very poor in their defeat by Southampton. I would expect a much-improved performance from Villa at Wembley, but I still think City will end up as convincing winners. Pep Guardiola's side won 6-1 at Villa Park in January and the way they move the ball around will make things very difficult for Villa, who are quite open defensively. Aston Villa should provide stiff opposition for Chelsea after their confidence building draw at Old Trafford on Sunday. With Jack Grealish central, the Villains outplayed United at times on the way to securing a 2-2 draw, and Dean Smith's men will feel that they are facing Chelsea at a good time. Read the full story Video - Rejuvenated Smalling prompts transfer frenzy – Euro Papers01:27 United could miss out on Sancho Manchester United are interested in Borussia Dortmund’s teenager Jadon Sancho, who is fresh from helping his German side defeat Paris Saint-Germain 2-1 in the Champions League. The 19-year-old forward is wanted this summer by United, but they may miss out on him if they can't offer him Champions League football, according to The Athletic. I've only just joined the club. We have a great project here and my focus is on that," Rodgers told a news conference on Thursday. I've learned that you'll always be linked with other jobs. What's important is the now and I'm happy to help the club to develop. I love my life in Leicestershire. When you're doing well everyone wants to take you away from that. Assisted by Julian Brandt. Posted at 62' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Tomás Koubek. Posted at 62' Attempt saved. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jadon Sancho. Goal!Posted at 61' Goal! FC Augsburg 3, Borussia Dortmund 3. West Ham vs Bristol City LIVE! FA Cup result, match stream Jan 7, 2024 — West Ham vs Bristol City LIVE! FA Cup result, match stream and latest updates today. Hammers let game slip away as David Moyes dealt two ... The England international has scored 14 goals in the Bundesliga this term and assisted a further 14, garnering transfer links with a return to his homeland, having left Manchester City for Germany when he was 17. However, Watzke believes Sancho shares his vision of a bright future for Dortmund, but admitted that his future is far from certain for the time being. We have to ask if it works to play football without spectators. If the people do not come to watch the games there is no sense, I wouldn't like to play in the Champions League, Premier League, cups, without people. The Spaniard said City would follow instructions from the authorities. We are here for the people. Bristol City - West Ham United: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch Bristol City - West Ham United on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Paide were unlucky last season finishing 4th 3 points behind Kalju and an Europa league spot. But they are looking good again this season. They had a 3-1-1 record in the 5 friendlies and they started the league with a 8-1 win at Tallinna Kalev. March missed Brighton's best first-half opportunity, with the winger firing a close-range effort into the side netting after a sweeping move down the left. Brighton's miserable day was summed up by Lewis Dunk's goalbound header from a Mooy corner, which hit Seagulls forward Neal Maupay in the six-yard box before bouncing to safety. Man of the match - Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace) Palace captain Cahill was a defensive rock, winning the most aerial duels of any starting player'It's nice to break that hoodoo' - what they said Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson: "I'm very proud. In the early days double winners would automatically be given the Super Cup, but in recent years the cup runners-up would play the champions. Last year still saw the winners of league and cup meet before the start of the season, but over one leg in Tangier, Morocco. Barcelona won the double so they met beaten Copa del Rey finalists Sevilla - and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Gerard Pique and Ousmane Dembele. Denver Nuggets have won 11 more games this season than their opponents. This is the third meeting of the season between the two teams with Denver winning both played so far. Portland have won one of their last four away matches. Denver Nuggets sit at the top of the Northwest Division in the Western Conference of the NBA. let's take a look at the French ligue 2 where niort will welcome Orleans at the stade rene gaillard. The hosts are 18th on the log with 19 points there recent form has been poor with no points in their last five matches losing 3 and drawing 2. There problem is defending they have conceded in all their last 5 games. The visitors on the other hand are last on the table with 16 points from 23 matches they have won 2 of the last 5 losing. There away form has been awful not finding a win in their last five. Both teams have problems in defense and they will most likely settle for a point today Club Brugge are yet to win a game in this group. Real Madrid have seven points from their last three games in this group. Club Brugge are yet to score a home goal in this group. Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last nine games. This match between Club Brugge and Real Madrid could have been a showdown to decide second spot in the group. (LIVE!) West Ham United vs Bristol City Live Streams Free West Ham United will entertain Bristol City at the London Stadium in the FA Cup third round on Sunday. ➤▻ CLICK HERE TO STREAMING ... Very hard to predict this game. Both teams are in relegation zone at moment. Both can't win any team and both are in really deep crisis. Still, I fancy here goals as both teams have nothing to wain and calculate but must go for a win and to try to avoid relegation. So Yenisey at home must attack from minute one and Spartak II must fight back. Many games in the past between these two went in over and I think this one will go as well. Expect open game from both sides and to see here over 2.5 goals. Messi is the best in the world today," said Insigne. But for us Neapolitans, Maradona is everything and I don't want to compare them. Maradona is sacred. Napoli have returned to form in recent weeks following a disappointing start to the season that led to the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti and have won their last three games, with Gattuso in a bullish mood ahead of Tuesday's match. I want to see a team that knows how to battle," he said. Also a best new great mach from this two teams Belarus league between Shakhtyor and Isloch is a best new match where we play the match now and can for this our pick we get a new great win to our score. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.25 goals where we for this our play can look see this three goals at the mach and can for this our pick look get a new great win from new 8 points to our score and can for this our play look a new points to our order. Mainz would be facing Eintracht Frankfurt to night in a very tough match. Mainz have not draw any of their last 12 games in Bundesliga League this season. On the other hand Eintracht Frankfurt have lost only five of their previous away games in Bundesliga League. Eintracht Frankfurt have failed in all their previous 11 attempt to trashed Mainz away from home. Eintracht Frankfurt visit to Mainz home would be very special for Mainz new Manager as he cannot wait to have his first win over Eintracht Frankfurt. Mainz are yet to keep a clean sheet this season in their 13 games, on the other hand Eintracht Frankfurt failed to keep a single clean sheet in their previous eight games. Ljungberg ready for Wenger chat Arsenal caretaker boss Freddie Ljungberg said he would seek advice from former manager Arsene Wenger as he prepares for his first home game in charge - against Brighton on Thursday. The Swede, a member of Wenger's "Invincibles" team that went a complete season unbeaten en route to the 2003-04 league title, said he was keen to speak to the Frenchman as he bids to turn around the club's fortunes. Alaves will host Valencia at their home in today's Spain La liga games. In Spain La liga tables Alaves currently occupied the 13 position with 31 points, while Valencia are in 7 place at Spain La liga tables with 41 points. Both teams have played so far 19 matches in their head to head record, Alaves won 5 matches, while Valencia won 11 matches, and 3 matches ended up in draw. Both teams always score an average of 2.47 goals per matches whenever they met. In todays match between both teams, expect a full time draw in this match at full time. Good luck Freiburg plays against Wolfsburg and I think there are good chances to see a draw in this match. Freiburg has been quite consistent at home with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. The team is solid and is on 6th spot, a position that Freiburg hasn't got in years.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page