top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·127 members

Today: Bristol Rovers VS Norwich City live free 17.01.2024 Live HD

1 hour ago — This match provides Norwich City with an opportunity to navigate the unpredictable nature of cup competitions and continue their journey in ...

My confidence in this bet is 6 out of ten, the numbers and stats show a high chance of a 2 x 1 for this Volna Pinsk x Khimik Svet match but I'm recently having a bad run with Belarus Pershaya so caution is needed. The price is fair and has value but if we take a look at the last result between these 2 at Volna's stadium we see a narrow 1 x 0 win for the hosts. I'm confident enough to see math proving recent events wrong. Volna is much stronger and they will probably win this one easily SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld replaces Junior Stanislas. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dominic Solanke replaces Jefferson Lerma. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Harry Wilson replaces David Brooks. Posted at 65' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. I feel that now many people remember us winning the FA Cup that year because we also won the Champions League. What Jose (Mourinho) did for Chelsea was unbelievable, in terms of the confidence and belief he gave the players. He gave the stability and set what the demands were. Every manager wants to put their stamp on a club but from then on the managers that tried to force that too much didn't work. Moreirense’s home games this season average 2.20 goals per game and the hosts have kept clean sheets in 40% of their home games. Moreirense have also won-to-nil in 40% of their home games and Aves have failed to score in 27% of their games this season. The hosts have scored in all of their home games this season and with the visitors losing all of their away games they have obviously conceded in all of their games on the road. If we believe in tradition, but also and in current form, than this duel from Germany 3rd Bundesliga will bring to us today plenty of goals, so I will bet on that option here. So, home team is really very good team for betting on goals and they are in last three matches played 1-2, 4-2 and 4-1, so it is natural to expect similar situation and this time. Meppen is maybe not so good team like it is the home rival, but also, they are often very efficient generally. We will see what will happen this time. Over is ok. Norwich is currently in the last place of the Premier League and it seems unlikely that they will avoid relegation this season since the quality of their squad is quite low. On this match they will travel to Liverpool to face Everton in a contest against a team that is not having a great season too but Everton is much superior and can't afford to lose points on this match at home against the worst team in the league. For that reason, we will take Everton to cover this -1.25 Asian Handicap as the best line to bet on this match. Lampard has been reluctant to give opportunities to back-up options Michy Batshuayi and Olivier Giroud, who both look surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge. Cavani has reportedly asked PSG if he can leave this month and Atletico Madrid were thought to be front-runners for the Uruguayan, but Chelsea are desperate for some attacking depth. The Uefa route didn't happen a while ago," the Parishes of Jersey manager James Scott told BBC Radio Jersey. Has much happened since then regarding the Uefa offer of maybe getting some fixtures for the Jersey FA when they were unsuccessful with their application? Honestly, no. So Conifa offers something completely different. The reality is, we haven't got into Uefa, so what is the Plan B? If this World Cup goes to plan, potentially this could be the route going forward. Spanish side Sevilla will host Qarabag from Azerbaijan in Group A of the Europa League as action resumes in the competition this Thursday. Sevilla go to this game on 12 points and top of the group while Qarabag are third with four points. While Sevilla are assured of finishing top of the group, for Qarabag, a top two finish is well within reach. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Getafe. Rodríguez replaces Deyverson. BookingPosted at 57' Mathías Olivera (Getafe) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 56' Donny van de Beek (Ajax) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by Mathías Olivera (Getafe). Fraser Forster's dramatic late penalty save ensured Celtic's away goal gives them a narrow advantage after their Europa League last-32 stalemate in Copenhagen. Live Commentary - Norwich vs Bristol R | 06.01.2024 Danny Batth (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. 87' free_kick_lost icon. Foul by Chris Martin (Bristol Rovers). 85' ... The mach from Player league English between Chelsea and Southampton is a good soccer match where we look see a good soccer play from boat teams in this match and a great chance for our pick can we look get a win at the pick and do our new points to our order what be a best chance for us get a secure win and do the best chance for our pick we play at the match now. We will can look this new points to our order if we see this three goals at the mach what be a best chance for us. Happy and Joy! Yaya Toure arrived at Manchester City as a holding midfielder but turned into one of the best box-to-box players in the world during his eight-year stay. The Ivorian, who won three Premier Leagues titles, scored 20 goals, including a crucial double in City's penultimate game at Newcastle, as City became champions in 2013-14. There were also plenty of infamous off-field incidents, including the birthday cake spat, which turned Toure into a Premier League legend. In truth, the Ibrox side controlled large parts of the 1-0 victory over Livingston, even though there was the odd scare with Allan McGregor and his post called into action. The brightest light in a Rangers jersey was the match winner, Scott Arfield. His second-half strike was the Canada midfielder's ninth goal this term, and fourth in three games. Gerrard will be looking for his influence to continue against a stern Braga test on Thursday night. To some it was a disgraceful throat-slashing signal aimed at the Celtic supporters who'd been abusing him all day. To others it was simply him saying that the game is over and we've won - a well-known hand movement in Colombian culture. What did Alfredo mean when he did it? We all lost the plot a little on this one. Clap for Stevie GBefore the Thursday night NHS clap, there was the eighth-minute applause for Steven Gerrard - eight being the number he wore with such distinction for Liverpool in his playing days. Matt Busby celebrates winning the 1968 European Cup with his Manchester United teamSir Matt BusbyClubs managed: Manchester United 1945-1969 & 1970-71Honours: European Cup: 1968. First Division title: 1952, 1956, 1957, 1965, 1967. FA Cup: 1948, 1963. Why is Busby a great?The founding father of Manchester United, whose name still resonates around Old Trafford and whose statue looks down on supporters gathering at the so-called 'Theatre Of Dreams'. Liverpool have won their last 15 Premier League games - only the fourth occasion of a team winning 15+ consecutive English top-flight games (Manchester City 18 in December 2017, Liverpool 17 in October 2019 and City 15 in August 2019). Liverpool have won 70 points from just 24 games in the Premier League this season - the quickest any English top-flight side has ever reached this total. Jurgen Klopp registered his 150th victory as Liverpool manager in all competitions (W150 D58 L39). Match of Scottish Cup where team Albion Rovers will play at home with team Airdrieonians. Hosts are playing in League 2. After last 2 matches played they did defeat and victory. Guests are playing in League 2. After last 2 matches played they did 2 wins. It will be a hard match for both teams. My bet here on hosts how 1X. Albion Rovers most of their points took at home matches and match with represent of League 1 will be very important for them. Cups matches are always held with surprises. I am thinking that it will be our match . The teenage defender was diagnosed with testicular cancer a year ago and only returned to training in the early months of this season after getting the all-clear from the United medical team. If anything, it has increased my ambition," Taylor told BBC Sport. I take things head on. Just go for it. Don't be scared. The home team have seen a couple of low scoring matches where no goal was scored in their last match and only one goal in the match before that. They have played in 4 matches which have seen 2 goals of less recently, this is 4 matches in a row actually. The odds seem good to see this match having 1 or no goals so the under 2 goals seems very profitable because the Wanderers have really closed down their matches a lot in recent weeks and goals have been much harder to find in their matches overall in England. Those who recall that season particularly remember Rovers owner Jack Walker, the Blackburn-born steel magnate who stood on the terraces of Ewood Park before bankrolling his beloved club, as well as the explosive 49-goal partnership between Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton - dubbed the SAS by the media. On the 25th anniversary of Blackburn's greatest day, this is the story of their Premier League triumph, told by those who lived it. My first thought about this game was to take the both teams scoring but I always tend to complicate my bets as fact is the hosts should be happy with a draw in this one after they managed to win last game with 2-1 away from home at Trinec while at home they lost 3-1 with Chrudim two rounds ago, this while Hradec is fighting for promotion this season and won last round 5-0 at home against Zizkov, before that they had 3 draws in a row drawing 2-2 at Chrudim and 1-1 at Jihlava on the road. Bath and Hemel Hempstead will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Bath this season have the following results: 13W, 7D and 5L. Meanwhile Hemel Hempstead have 10W, 6D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. the Misr Lel Makasa fc team and the El Entag El Harby fc team, go head to head in Egypt Premier League. The Misr Lel Makasa fc team is in 17th position with 13 points Collected. While guest team the El Entag El Harby fc team came in 7th place by collecting 22 points. In the last 5 times the Misr Lel Makasa fc team played at home, 3 of them ended in a draw, while the El Entag El Harby fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a draw. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has said postponing the remainder of the season until later in the year due to coronavirus could have an adverse impact on players. Player welfare is paramount right now," the Rangers manager told Rangers TV. We're doing everything we can from a medical point of view to make sure all the right precautions are in place. I'm in regular contact with the board and the club on a daily basis to see what happens. the Bylis Ballsh fc team and the Laci fc team, met in Albania cup. The Bylis Ballsh fc is in 4th position with 30 points Collected (Albania Super League). While the guest team the Laci fc came in 5th place by collecting 29 points Collected. In the last 5 matches the Bylush Ballsh played at home, 1 of them ended in the Bylis Ballsh fc team have draw, while the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 1 of them ended in a draw. The Portuguese cost the Galacticos £37m in 2000 - sounds paltry now, doesn’t it? At the time, the move went down with the Catalans, quite frankly, like a cup of cold sick. Two years later, some Barcelona fans were still so upset about it that they decided to throw a severed pig’s head in the Portuguese midfielder’s direction during a Clasico between the two at the Nou Camp. Anyway, Figo and Ronaldo didn’t chat about that nastiness. He has held roles in Australia's professional players' union, at the Asian Football Confederation and at world governing body FIFA. Australian football is my first football community – I grew up here, I first watched football here, I’ve played here, and I built the basis of my football administration career here," he said. Bristol Rovers vs Norwich City Prediction, Lineups & Odds 21 hours ago — To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 ... He had a bit of a bounce, but it wasn't good enough, and they were still amongst it at the end of the season. In the end, they did it. The fans came on and showed what it meant to them. Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle (3 April 1996) Kevin Keegan famously slumped over the advertising boards as Liverpool beat Newcastle 4-3 to harm his side's title chances in 1996Match reportAlan Shearer: "Newcastle had that 12-point lead over Manchester United in January but they were chipping away at it. The emergence of the plan took both the EFL and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport committee (DCMS) by surprise, and does not appear to have been approved by the government. One senior EFL source described the leak as "unhelpful". There are now tensions between the two leagues, and even between clubs over how to handle this," they said. According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, the EFL had also been taken aback by the Premier League's decision to ban pre-match handshakes and the cancellation of the Manchester City-Arsenal Premier League match on Wednesday. GOAL! Real Sociedad 1-1 Barcelona: Against the run of play Barcelona have equalised! Griezmann has scored against his former team! It was a rapid counter attack with the Frenchman played in behind by Suarez and Griezmann clipped the finish over Remiro! What a goal! 49’ GOAL! Real Sociedad 1-2 Barcelona: Barcelona have turned this match around! It looked so easy for them! Messi broke the offside trap after being played in behind by Busquets, he squared it for Suarez and the Uruguayan striker has the simple task of finishing into the empty net.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page