top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·95 members

[[Sport TV@@]] Oostende vs. RWDM live free 17/01/2024

1 day ago — Oostende v RWDM tips, predictions, statistics and verdicts. Our expert free picks have returned over £8000 profit (£10 stakes) from over ...

Club Bruges, who Real visit in their final game next month, are third on three points, while Galatasaray, who will travel to PSG, are bottom with two. Manchester City let a 1-0 lead slip to Shakhtar Donetsk at the Etihad, but a point is enough to send Pep Guardiola's side through to the knockout-stages as group winners. The strike duo of Griffiths and Odsonne Edouard exhibited promising link-up play within the first minute and Celtic's wing-backs - Forrest and the impressive Greg Taylor - pegged their counterparts back with relentless pressure. When they got hold of the ball, the quality of delivery was outstanding. By the time Ntcham's headed home inside six minutes from Forrest's cross - his 18th assist of the season - they had already had three shots, one of which Griffiths should have buried from a Taylor cross. I didn't lose one single minute analysing what Uefa and Fifa have to analyse," Mourinho said. If I got into that I have to ask if the team that finished second in 2018 is going to be champions? Yes or no?"That would be interesting - but jokes apart, I just wait calmly. I don't think about four or five, just do the best we can, [try to get] the most points we can, the best position we can. Vitoria said in a statement vitoriasc. Political and sporting authorities including the league's organising body Liga Portugal had earlier condemned the incident, while the police began an investigation on Monday. Mali forward Marega was abused by Vitoria fans throughout the match that Porto won 2-1, and he scored a 60th-minute winner that he celebrated by pointing at his skin. No matter - what about Jamie Vardy? He retired from international football in 2018, but manager Gareth Southgate did say last November he was prepared to consider a recall. Surely this season's Premier League top scorer would help out by stepping in? Media playback is not supported on this device Vardy 100% clear on England decision - Rodgers Well, Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers says Vardy won't be making a U-turn. Hamilton faces their second game of the season against an Old Firm side. The South Lanarkshire outfit held their ground well earlier on in the season and lost 1-0 to Celtic at home and we believe that Rice's side could put out a similar line-up for this game. Rangers have been in fine form and their away record backs that up, with 50% of their away days seeing over 2.5 goals and the Gers netting an average of 2.33 per away day. Al Riffa are the holding champions in Bahrain winning the title last season rather easy in this country, they have played one game less than the other clubs so far in the league but have scored no less than 13 goals in 4 games played despite losing their first two games which were on the road a 4-3 defeat at 2nd placed Manama Club and a 3-2 loss at newly promoted Busaiteen side, but won their last two games which also saw over 3.5 goals being scored in them as they are very attacking minded side first a 5-0 win at home with Al-Hala and second a 3-1 win at home with Shabbab. But the Spurs academy product was assured and composed against the Reds' talented front three of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah. Since that excellent full debut, the centre-half - who has also been deployed at right-back - has only missed two league games. Lightning quick Tanganga is comfortable playing out from the back, and has demonstrated his ability to surge forward from wing-back in his six Premier League appearances. Other sides are interested in the 20-year-old playmaker but he would prefer to stay and fight for his place under Zinedine Zidane. Paper Round’s view: Diaz is clearly a very talented youngster, and if he is struggling to get minutes then he should consider a temporary move away in order to continue his development. GOAL!!!! Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea (Hayden) Newcastle have won the match in the last minute of injury time! Isaac Hayden headed in from close range to send St James' Park into ecstasy. A corner was half cleared to Saint-Maximin on the left. He drove a deep, angled cross that cleared all the Chelsea defenders but not Hayden, who headed it through Kepa from close range. In Czech Republic, Listen and Vysocina Jihlava are expected to meet for a FNL liga 2 match at Stadion SK Lisen, Brno. Listen takes position 9 in the table with 25 points after playing 19 matches. Vysocina Jihlava takes position 4 with 35 points after playing 19 matches. Real Esteli ”is the current champion, but in the regular season the team sometimes plays the fool because the club shows its strength in the playoffs. And this tactic has been working for the past few seasons. Guests cannot bring the latest results to their assets, because the club lost important points and gave the sole leadership of “Managua”. In the last round, the guests again lost points, tied against “Juventus Managua”, and rolled back to third place. However, “Real Esteli” is not used to slowing down at the end of the regular season. Real Esteli ”is a favorite in this match. But the last games do not paint the team. Although in those matches the rivals were very serious, with the exception of the latter. If guests want to start the playoffs from the semifinals, then in this match they should not lose points. Most likely, “Chinandega” will carefully play against the most titled team in the country. But “Real Esteli” just defeats the rivals, precisely due to the fact that the opposing team decides to play more reliable in their half of the field. We propose to put in this “Real Esteli” with a handicap (-1.5) If he doesn't achieve that this season and is barred from even attempting it for two years, that will be a major blow to the coach whose contract at City runs out at the end of next season. There has already been speculation about whether Guardiola will extend his contract, take a break, or take on a new challenge. Soccer, Belgium: Oostende live scores, results, fixtures Oostende page on Flashscore.com.ng offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Ankles are finicky. Ankles sometimes tend to take long to recover . You've got to be careful with those types of injuries and surgery is the last resort, typically, in terms of what you want to do. Curtis said Bradley suffered the injury around the 30-minute mark in a challenge with Seattle's Roman Torres. I remember it was frustrating as a young striker, everything goes against you on training. I was alone with the keeper and the bar, got crosses from Ole Gunnar [Solskjaer], but I missed on every opportunity. I remember Ole then said ‘I think you start this game, so just be ready’, “I had not had the best training week, but then it was good atmosphere in the room that I shared with Hestad. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Paris Saint Germain. Marco Verratti replaces Nianzou Kouassi. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Paris Saint Germain. Thilo Kehrer replaces Juan Bernat. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Pablo Sarabia with a cross. Posted at 73' Foul by Neymar (Paris Saint Germain). Assisted by Bruno Fernandes with a cross. Posted at 111' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Ondrej Duda. Posted at 110' Foul by Odion Ighalo (Manchester United). Posted at 110' Alexander Tettey (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 109' Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 109' Foul by Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United). It's embarrassing," he told BBC Radio 5 Live's Monday Night Club. They should be speaking on the frontline - that's what they are paid for. They are a union. The players are paying them to make these decisions. The players shouldn't have to take these bullets. Ex-England and Blackburn striker Chris Sutton described Taylor as "out of touch". These are the times you need your union boss and once he again he has let them down. Arsenal - 37 points*Man City are in the Carabao Cup finalLast five league games: DDDWWThis weekend: No game*Highest/lowest position: 2nd/12thDays in top four: 39/203 Arsenal suffered their first loss of the year after being beaten 2-1 by Olympiakos at Emirates Stadium in the last 32 of the Europa LeagueSutton: "I have been very impressed by Arsenal under Mikel Arteta. In Sunday's win over Everton you could see the improvement he has made, compared to how they were under Unai Emery at the start of the season. Posted at 84' Denis Zakaria (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Marcus Thuram. Posted at 83' Hand ball by Ozan Kabak (FC Schalke 04). Posted at 82' Corner, FC Schalke 04. United dominated Burnley at Turf Moor but did not go ahead until Anthony Martial scored in the 44th minute after an error from full back Charlie Taylor. Sean Dyche's side put United under late pressure and David De Gea did well to keep out a low drive from Phil Bardsley before Marcus Rashford made sure of the points with a goal in stoppage time. In fact, Lukaku has had an impressive scoring record throughout his career which began when he made his debut for Anderlecht at the age of 16. He scored 42 goals in 96 appearances for United, 87 goals in 166 matches for Everton and 41 in 98 games for Anderlecht while his tally for Belgium is an impressive 52 in 84 games. Where there is really nothing much to say and you don't need to be a philosopher for this one to get it. This are just a friendlies and for sure that both teams will play without burden and will play attacking football. Reykjavik are a huge favorites at this one and I expect only them to score at least 4 goals. Keflavik on the other hand should score at least one but because this is just a friendly and both coaches will pretty much do some experiments to find the real tactics for the upcoming season. Open games I expected with a lot of goals. I also related to his situation personally because a couple of years earlier my son Jayden had gone into hospital and had been on a ventilator, and I'd had a peek into what his parents go through every single day. I was meant to push him out in his wheelchair but I just wanted to pick Joseph up and take him with us. He was not just our mascot, he was one of us and the courage he had shown epitomised our togetherness and belief as a team. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Lucas Digne (Everton) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Michael Keane following a set piece situation. Posted at 72' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 72' Lucas Digne (Everton) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Adama Traoré replaces Daniel Podence. Yet suddenly the whole profession has been put on the spot with a demand for 30 per cent pay cuts across the board. Why are footballers suddenly the scapegoats? " How the past few days have played out is a disgrace. FULL STORY 10:13 - Good morning The coronavirus pandemic continuing its significant impact on the world of sport and pay cuts and donations ongoing. With Charlton conceding exactly two goals in eight of their last nine, we expect them to suffer against Swansea here. The Welsh side already won the reverse meeting, while Charlton’s run of four defeats in five away – including three 2-1 losses – suggests that the visitors will struggle here. We are going with a 2-1 home win for the Swans, who have won by a single goal in 70% of their league victories this term. RB Leipzig Will Host Hertha BSC in Bundesliga on Wednesday. Leipzig are currently third in the Bundesliga table and now just three points behind Dortmund. They are enjoying unbeaten run of 8 matches in Bundesliga and Defeated Mainz by 5-0 in away game. However Leipzig conceded in 7 of the last 8 home matches. The players, directors and staff have shown good leadership and responsibility by doing this voluntarily," the former Liverpool and England captain told the Rangers website. It was a no-brainer and the right thing to do. It was unanimous everyone wanted to do this. It's important in these hard times that no one suffers from any financial hardship. Oostende vs RWDM Stats H2H Preview and Prediction Oostende - RWDM match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Preview and Prediction 2024-01-17. Koln will play against Mainz 05 in the Bundesliga of Germany on Sunday. There is a mix season for Koln. They lost 10 of the 14 matches with previous manager but now Koln won 8 of the 11 matches after Markus Gisdol came in. They lost previous game to Monchengladbach by 1-2 after enjoying winning run of three matches. While Mainz Drawn last game to Dusseldorf by 1-1 at home. Mainz lost last two of the three away matches. Last two head to head matches between these two teams won by home teams and away team Failed to win any of the last six encounters . Read this morning's Warm-Up here 08:56 - Mouratoglou: It's 'revolting' lower-level pros can't make a living Serena Williams' coach Patrick Mouratoglou has called on tennis governing bodies to come together and devise a way of helping lower level professionals struggling financially due to the coronavirus shutdown. I just felt there was such a dearth of central defenders in the clubs outside of those very successful ones, who always have attackers you'd rather plump for, that Van Dijk seemed like an easy way to fill that gap. Getting someone between the sticks was tough too as outside of the European places, the best ones don't last too long at those sorts of clubs, but Jack Butland was pretty consistently England's second or third best with the gloves, all while playing for Stoke. This is a club friendly game between two teams from Sweden. Lund are from the division one in Sweden while the guest Malmo are from the division two. Guest were beaten in their last two games 2-3 against Thorns and 0-7 against Malmo. Out of the six time these two sides have met in the past Malmo IFK has won in just one of those games. The last time they played against each other was three years ago in the division two were Lunds won the game away from home 0-5. I think the host still will win this game Ansan Greeners will host Jeju United in K League 2 of South Korea on Sunday. Ansan Greeners Defeated Anyang by 1-0 on road in the first game of the season but then lost all the three. They lost both home matches and didn't score any goal in the last three games. They lost 6 of the last 7 K League 2 matches. While Former K League 1 side Jeju United Defeated Bucheon FC 1995 by 1-0 in the last game after remaining Winless in first three games. However they scored in three of the four games this season. So Jeju United can win this . Fredericia and F Amager will face each other in the upcoming match in the 1st Division in Denmark. Fredericia this season have the following results: 11W, 6D and 6L. Meanwhile F Amager have 8W, 7D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • JUBAYER
    JUBAYER
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
  • Mark
    Mark
bottom of page